Chapter 48

Mosetsana

*****I looked at my two favorite guys and smiled to myself because they look the same. Koki just has my nose and plum lips only. He is a yound handsome boy. Kagiso took a bite of the burger in front of him and I smiled. I also ate mine and we all ate in silence.****

Koki: so where were you?

****I chocked on my food and took a sip of the drink****

Me: uhmm in the states

Koki: what for?

Me: work

Koki: hmmmm

Rose: uhmm let me go fetch Bella from her daycare

Me: thanks. She's fetching your little sister

Koki: why didn't you say goodbye to me when you left

Me: I did, you were young to see or understand

Koki: ma I was 8 years old of course there are somethings I remember

Kagiso: excuse me

****he had a frowned expression on his face. Rose texted me and told me that everything was ready. I saw Koketso get drowsy and I stood up and went outside. Rose waved her hand across the parking lot if the franchise. I went to her with Koki walking slowly. We got to the car and immediately drove off.*****

Rose: thanks babe

Jasper: sure, I don't want to go to prision so if you get caught please keep me out of it

Rose: Jas

Jasper: no. How do I know that whoever child's this is isn't gonna skin us alive when he finds us

Me: he won't find us. He's a doctor

Jasper: more reason for him to skin us alive

Me: Jasper stop worrying tuu

Jasper: how much am I getting after this?

Me: R50 000 both you and Rose

Rose: each

Me: yes

Jasper: wait you all got your passports right?

Me: yes

Jasper: good

Me: just drive

*****I switched off my phone and rest did that also. Both the kids were asleep with me at the back. All our luggage was behind. Finally I get to have my son even though I would've loved to have his father with me but he's whipped on that Tswalo lady. Why her? She's ugly and skinny, I just don't understand why he's marrying her.******
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kagiso

****I vomited and took a dump at the same time. I swear there was something in the food or drink. I mean I knew something was up when the food came early. After finishing my business I got dressed and then washed my hands. I went out and stopped at my tracks. There was no one. All of them were gone. I went to the front and asked if they've seen them. One of the staff members told me they left. No no fuck! Mosetsana left with my son.
I called their phones but they were off. I called Lwandle***

Lwandle: sup

Me: please go to the cartel for me and gather up some guns. My son has been kidnapped

Lwandle: what!

Me: Lwandle go now

Lwandle: kidnapped by who?

Me: Mosetsana