🏰The random ball🏰

(I decided to just not let them have a masquerade ball, just a random ball like the title.)

( 1529 Words )

.

.

.

.

.

Two days later

Shirabu's POV

*Knok Knok*

'Mh, who's that?'

Shirabu opened the door to see a royal guard.

"Miss Shirabu Kenjirou, here's an invitation to the royal random ball."

The royal guard gave Shirabu the letter, bowed then left.

Shirabu went back into the house and called the other 3. The 3 ran downstairs and saw Shirabu looking at a letter.

"Kenji what is it?" Ichika asked. "W-we got invited to a royal random ball-" "WHAT?!" The 3 yells in surprise and confusion. "OMG..." "Aoi-Chan you ok?" "Guys we need to go shopping! We need to buy the prettiest and the most handsome clothing ever!"  "Oh yeah let's go now, The ball starts tomorrow!" Botan said excitedly. 

"I-I'm not g-going..."The three look at Shirabu as if she were joking.
"Are you joking Kenji-kun? You can't turn down an invitation from the royals!"
"Seiji-san is right you can't, also if you go you can see Semi-san~"
Shirabu looks at Botan with a weird look.
"Ewww you think I have a crush on that Royal, Hell Nah!"
"Anyways Kenji you're going!"

Ichika grabs Shirabu's wrist and drags her to the village supermarket with the two boys following behind her.

.

.

.

.

Semi's POV

'What should I wear to the ball tomorrow?' Eita thought as he didn't hear someone enter his room.

"BOO!"

"AHHHH"

Eita quickly turned around to see Haru who was laughing his heart out.

"HARU, don't scare me like that!" "Sorry sorry, anyway's what are you doing?" "I'm just trying to find something to wear tomorrow-" "Are you trying to impress that Shirabu girl?!" "W-hat?! No!" "Sure, but that Ichika girl is pretty cute-" "Oooo someone is inlove~" "Bro- I just think she's pretty!" "Sure."

.

.

.

.

.

.