🍎🌳Apple field🌳🍎

( 1169 Words)

.

.

.

.

.

A few days later

.

.

.

The four childhood friends (Ichika, Shirabu, Botan and Seiji) were at the apple field harvesting apples.

.

.

.

Ichika, Botan, and Seiji's POV

"Ok let's pick a tree!" Seiji said. 

"Oo Oo over there!" Botan said as he was pointing and a very big and old apple tree.

"According to Ms.Himari, that tree was planted when we were born so it's the same age as us," Shirabu told the others.

 "Oooooo, Ok then we're doing that one!" Botan said excitedly. 

"Ok let's go, the cutie is getting impatient," Seiji said. 

"Oo someone's flirty," Ichika said as she and the others were walking to the tree. 

"And someone's dead," Shirabu said while dragging Botan to the tree. 

"NUUUUUU MY BABY I'M SORRY!" Seiji ran to Botan and hugged him which made him blush more. 

"I will accept your apology if you let me ride on your back,"  Botan said with one hand on his hip and the other hand pointing up words. The girls started to laugh.

.

.

.

.

Semi and the other's POV

.

.

.

"I WANT APPLE PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Kenma yelled.

 "Kitten the chefs ran out of apples-" Kuroo couldn't finish his sentence because Kenma started to pout. 

"Hey kenma, there's an apple field at the village farm, and it's harvest season so we can go pick some apples and bake an apple pie?" Eita asked. 

"Yeshhhh pleaseeeeee!" Kenma said cutely.

'H-how' Kuroo thought.

"HEY, GUYS COME DOWN HERE WERE GOING APPLE PICKING LET'S GO!" Eita yelled. The bottoms came running down except for Akkashi, Suna, Kunimi and the tops.