author's note

I would like to start off by thanking you, the reader. Thank you for hanging on with me while we both steer through this wild ride. Thank you for pushing me to complete another story. Thank you for enjoying it.

Thank you for giving me a chance to fall in love with my characters and explore a whole new world. That's perhaps my favorite part of it all.

Now, I've gotta say, you guys are pretty sharp; calling a lot of my plot-twists and stuff. I don't know if I should be happy or irritated by that lol. But here's some things you might not have noticed (and if you did you didn't comment about them):

- Akari's last name, as mentioned in the epilogue of the story, is Akinari. Her brother was Nakano's fiance. 

- Nakano's fiance was the only healing quirk that could cure Liquid Fire. He used power from the sun to ease the poison. By killing him, you doomed yourself in the process. 

(excerpt from chapter 49.5| Not Good, Not Bad):

"No problem," he smiles, "as long as you have me, you'll make it through the rest of your life."

This was him explaining that he was the only one who could heal Liquid Fire and save her life. When he died, her death was definite.

- Hiroto died of an overdose. He wanted to kill himself before someone else could because he didn't pay his debt. He knew he would've been killed anyways.

The hole in his hand is where they put the capsules, which allow the stolen quirks to grow. Your hand has tons of nerve endings, so this is the most efficient way to harbor a quirk and allow it into your body. 

They cut open his hand to take back the capsule, which is the one you found in your apartment. Hiroto was trying to get a healing quirk so he could be like you.

That same capsule saved Midoriya when he went to the hospital. He only survived back then because of the fact that it was a healer's stolen quirk.

- Kurai can't make an illusion of someone unless he has seen them before, yet he made an illusion of your brother and your parents.

- The person that texted you instead of Hiroto was the person who was sent by the Agitator to take back the quirk capsule. 

It was Kurai. That was the first and last time they met. He was able to replicate your parents because of pictures in your apartment when he went there.

- Shinimi didn't die. Your quirk saved him.

- You can heal Shinimi and Midoriya because all three of you have the same blood type. Sorry, it's not fate. 

if you have any questions about the plot or characters I'm happy to answer them. :D

🎉 You've finished reading 【𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 • 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐊𝐔 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑】 🎉