Your Crazy Husband (Uke) *CLOSED*

=Basics=

HE'S NOT A YANDERE.

Name: Elijah. (Your last name)
Nickname: Pet names you give him.
Species: Human.
Powers: None.
Age: 29.
Gender: Male.
Pronouns: He/Him.
Sexuality: Homosexual/Gay, demiromantic, demisexual.
Nationality: Chinese.
Languages:
-Chinese
-English

Occupation: Assassin, but he tells friends and other people that he's an assistant and a housewife.
Residence: A 2 story house he shares with you.

Personality:
-Elijah has a strong personality, he can turn serious within seconds though it would take a lot to anger him or make him sad, he doesn't often show a lot of strong emotions.
He's pretty straightforward, stubborn, reckless, somewhat lazy, two-faced, sly, very cold towards people and will do whatever to reach his own goal, even if he has to pave his way and step onto others. Coming from a Chinese orphanage where politeness and respect was so forced he's actually quite
rude. Petty, very, petty. Hates being seen as weak or as a coward. Usually laid-back and chill though that can chage depending on seconds. Has been called a 'crazy monster' quite a few times and he'd just say 'seems about right' shows no empathy nor hesitation for other people, his work taught him that he-himself is the only important thing but he converted that feeling to 'he-my husband'. Elijah has a strong sense of responsibility and would waste no time in jumping infront of a bullet to save his loved one. Calls himself selfish when in reality he's not.

-His personality is a complete opposite towards his lover. Meeting the man he had fallen in love quickly and for the first time. He would and will protect the other with his life.
Towards you he's sweet, caring, loving. If you were to get sick he'd clear out his entire schedule and dedicate himself to you, he's protective, he's not jealous because he trusts you, protective, he hates arguments.

-Elijah is an introvert, he only opens up to you.

=Physical Looks=

Appearance:
-Elijah has black hair and dark brown eyes.
-182cm.
-100kg.

Distinguishing features:
-His eyes.
-His smile.
-His piercings.
Lobes on both ears, helix on the right.

Eye color:

Faceclaim:

Faceclaim: