Tomie!? - (Seke)

=Basics=

Name: Tomio Kawakami.
Nickname: x.

Species: Presents himself as a human.
Actual species is unknown,some call him a demon,succubus,alien,monster..etc

Powers:
- Tomio's presence seems to drive people to become fixated on him, either positively or negatively. People will tend to feel a mixture of intense love and hatred towards him, often beginning as love and later hatered.
- Tomio is able to regenerate himself from the smallest living piece of himself, including hairs, skin, and drops of blood,each separate piece can grow into a full clone of himself, with its own independent mind.
Tomio's regeneration takes time but can be speedup by bringing him food or striking him with concentrated radiation.
- If Tomio's blood or organs are given to another person that person will eventually become a clone.

Weaknesses:
- The only way to prevent Tomio's regeneration is to burn every part of him, leaving nothing for him to grow from.
- If ALL clones are burned and only the original Tomio remains he won't be able to regenerate anymore.
- He cannot harm HIMSELF and make clones that way he must be harmed by someone.
- The clones don't share memory or past at all.
- If two clones see eachother they will command people to try and klll the other one until one succeeds.

Age: 20-23.
Gender: Male.
Pronouns: He/Him.
Sexuality: Pansexual.
Nationality: Japanese.
Languages:
-Japanese.

Occupation: Student.
Residence: Unknwon.

Personality:
-Tomio is a manipulative, hedonistic and extremely selfish, seduces people to do his bidding/dirty work, mysterious, lustful, jealous,
greedy, mercurial and a  sociopathic liar, very prideful and self-centered, he's confident in himseld and sometimes can be angry, though he never let's strong emotions overcome him.
He's fully aware of his immortality and uses it along with his powers for his own amusement, he doesn't care about the people he targets and sees them as mere accessories.

-He's an ambivert leaning extrovert.

=Physical Looks=

Appearance:
-Black hair and gray eyes.
-172cm
-55kg

Distinguishing features:
-A mole under his left eye.

Eye color:

Faceclaim:

Faceclaim: