Chapter 2

[A/N] Hello again. I'm bored so i'm gonna continue... Here we go.

~Your POV~

I look at the schedule. French. I sigh and take all my stuff for french class. I close the locker and lock it. I look at the clock. 9:19... "oh no... I don't even know where the class is! I'm gonna be late!" I say in my head as i start walking. I look back at my orange paper. French : B-115. "at least its not so far..." i whisper.

~End of Your POV~

You walked in the class at 9:24. You took a seat on an empty desk and sigh, putting your head and your materials on the desk. The bell rang and you looked at the teacher.

The teacher was small...he had short black hair and his face was scary... Eeh...

"Good morning class." He said, sipping his tea. He suddenly looked at you. Oh god. "Tch. A new student? Come here please."

You hesitantly stood up and walked over to the teacher. "h-hi.." you said, trying not to make eye contact with him. "Hello, um... What is your name?" he asked you.

" (Y/N)?! " A voice behind you said. " is that you?! " You looked at the students behind you and your eyes widen. "Eren?" you asked, smiling widely. Eren stood up and ran to you, giving you a hug.

~Eren's POV~

I hugged (Y/N) tight and pulled away, smiling. "We finally meet!" i say, ignoring everyone else. "Yes!" She said.

"Oi, Eren." Mr.Ackerman said, looking at me with a death stare. I looked at him then looked down. "i-i'm sorry, sir..." i said, walking back to my desk. Everyone else was laughing, besides Levi and (Y/N).

~~~~~~~~
[A/N] The fanfic is for girls, so i put "she" but if youre a boy and you still want to read, then go ahead :)