Chapter 5

[A/N] Sorry for that LATE update >_< I had forgotten about my story.. heh...

Eren's POV

Once in my room, I take a box full of games and sit on my bed waiting for [Y/N]. I smile as she enter and sits next to me. "Sooo, what do you want to play? You can look in the box." She smiled and nodded, taking the box i handed her. she began looking at all the games and took one out. my favorite.

Your POV

He has lots of games...woah. One of them caught my attention. the cover was badass. fire everywhere, a giant wall with a small head popping out of it. i read the title in my head ; Attack on titan... seems like an awesome game.

i look up at eren, smiling slighly. "can we play Attack on titan?" i ask. he had a wide smile on his face

"Thats my favorite game! of course we can play!" he said, taking the game from my hands and putting the CD in the console, giving me a controler. i giggled at his happiness and took the controler. "Thanks~"

"Youre welcome!" He said, sitting back on the bed, making himself comfortable. I did so as well. I was smiling, until the cat jumped on the bed. I groaned. Eren laughed.

"Dont worry, he wont eat you." He giggled. I sighed and tried to calm down. "Alright then..." i paused and looked at eren, who were petting the cat "whats its name?"

"His name is Ereneko, because mikasa said he looked like me..." i giggled "awwn, thats cute" i smiled, trying to pet the cat. but the cat hissed and walked away. i sighed and shrugged, looking back at Eren, who were starting the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Late and short chapter im REALLY SORRY.
TT_TT