Chapter 4

Eren looked at you and smiled. He began walking next to you. You followed him. He shrugged "Well, since you're new here, i can show you around." He paused and looked at you "Or, we go to my house and we play video games for my chanel.

You smiled brightly at him. "Your house. I don't want to walk a lot, I'm tired." You said, looking back forwards. The brunette nodded and you followed him.

~TIME SKIP~

Arrived in front of Eren's house, the taller male opened the door for you. "Thanks" you said, walking in. You take off your shoes and so did eren as he closed the door behind him.

~YOUR POV~

I looked around. It was a total mess! I giggled and sat on the nearest couch. The whole was silent. "Hey. Hey Eren..." i looked at him from the couch "Do you live alone, or...?" I asked.

"Nah, Armin and Mikasa live with me" he answered, sitting next to you. "Is it too quiet for you, (Y/N)?" he asked, chuckling.

"No, no...well, yes, it is but it's okay." I smiled and shrugged, still looking around in the living room. "Want something to drink? Lr to eat?" He asked, trying to act polite. I nodded "may i have some (F/D) please?" I asked.

[[ F/D : Favorite Drink ]]

Eren stood up and walked in the kitchen. I followed him and gasped "You have a cat??" I pick it up and it starts purring. "It's so adorable ~!!" I hug it and it bites me. I let go of it and my smile dissappeared. "Tch...stupid cat..." i crossed my arms and look away.

~EREN'S POV~

as i get (Y/N)'s drink, i see her being pissed at my cat. I laughed "haha, are you okay (Y/N)??" I asked, trying to stop laughing.

She nodded and sighed. "Yeah, don't worry" she gave me a smile and took the drink "thanks~!" She said, beginning to drink it.

"Lets go in my room. That's where my games are!" I smiled and walked towards the stairs. (Y/N) nodded and followed me upstairs.

[[ A/N I need a name for the cat... and what do you want them to play? .3. ]]