Rules

I will block/mute anyone who doesn't follow my boundaries.

Also. This book will have quite a lot of triggering themes such as:
mentions of r*pe, dr*g usage, alcohol, ab*se, murder, stalking, neglect, s*xual themes, body dysmorphia, MPREG, omegaverse, mentions of sa, mentions of sh.. and more.

So if you don't like that, leave for your own safety! ♡

Now the rules!
-Read the all, because it's easy to tell if you haven't and you'll be blocked/muted when I realize it.

1.

Be nice, and hate the character not the player.

2.

This is an individual BL/MLM roleplay so only males, trans men are welcome.
Also only OC's (Original Characters), no fandoms and such.

3.

Please make your reply at least 10+ sentences and only use 3rd person please!
This is a literature rp.
Bonus points if you can hit the word limit without a problem, and go over it. <3
I can hit up to 12k words without a problem and can go even highter and would love it if you can too!
(Most I've written is 26k with a certail rp buddy that I absolutely love) Usually I can now reach 16k easily too if it's interesting enough for me.

Don't expect me to write 12k in return to your 2k tho.

I won't tolerate stuff like:

"He kissed his cheek and left"
"I kissed him goodbye"
*kisses him and leaves*

If you're having a bad day and write a shorter reply it's okay, but if you continue giving me short replies day after day you'll be ignored, it gets boring if I write a whole ass essay and you give me a sentence.

I will also always try to mirror your replies.

4.

Do not control my character and no mary/gary sues.

If your character is supernatural you have to fill in the
Powers:
Weaknesses:
3 or more for each.

5.

If I don't reply don't spam me please, tag me only after 24 hours, sometimes if I don't reply after that I'm either busy or sleeping. I live in Greece and my time zone is EEST.
Also no passive-aggressive spamming or 'hey how are u' type of spam, I'll reply when I reply.

6.

I'm not a grammar freak but don't use:
U instead of you
Wyd instead of what are you doing
Ily instead of I love you
etc..
And try to make it readable, English is not my first language either but I try, and I'm dyslexic as well so again, try.
Use the right punctuation as wel. ( ! ? . , )

7.

If you get bored of the roleplay tell me so we can do something about it,we can add something to it,start a new one..etc
I want us both to have fun.

8.

If you don't respond for 2 months with no warning or telling me I will delete our chat.