Charging into the digital world!

Razor POV: it's been a few days since Mimi and joe got palmon and gomamon to mega digivolve to rosemon and vikemon and defeated black imperialdramon. During that off time I have taken sora on a few dates. Surprisely the relationship is working out and why I say this is because usually people never want to be with me. I had tai call a meeting to discuss the vision I had. Everyone was there waiting for me to arrive. Hey guys sorry I'm late I shouted. Tai reply's Its ok razor. I smiled. Izzy reply's what did you want to have a meeting about anyway. Sora looks at her boyfriend curiously. It's about I vision I had. They all look surprised. What a vision!? Izzy shouts. Joe asks curiously what it's about. It was about how to save the world. They all were happy to hear this. But it comes at a cost. Tk asks what is it? We have to kill meiccomon. Their eyes widen. They all flat out refused. Tai reply's there must be another way. We need to do this tai. Suddenly a digi gate opens underneath them. They scream. As we fell through the gate it closes. I wake up to see sora laying on me? I blushed. I heard tai ask Izzy about where we were in the digital world. Suddenly there were sounds of explosions in the distance and they seem to getting closer. We see what is the cause of the explosions. My eyes widen. It was alphamon batting it out with Jesmon?! I was about interfere until the ground began to collapse. We run into the forest to escape the Battle. Unfortunately it was night so we decided to set up camp for the night. Everyone else was asleep. I wake up and I feel very hot and for reason my cock is really hard. My eyes widen. It was my worst nightmare. My first heat. I quietly get up trying not wake any up and then I succeeded in getting up without waking up anyone or so I thought I was about to leave when suddenly sora asked where are you going?  I tell her I am just going to the bathroom she seems to buy it or so I thought I walk off.  I sit down leaning against a tree jacking off my cock. Sora POV: I secretly followed razor to see what was wrong with him. When I found him what he was doing surprised me. A massive blush covered my face. I continued to stare at his cock from a distance for what I could tell was at least a eight inch cock. I drool. Holy shit that is a big cock it's even bigger then Matt's. I smirked suductively. I strip down into my bra and panties. Then walk over to him. End of chapter.