Satisfying needs (lemon)

Razor's POV: I was moaning loudly as I rub up and down on my eight inch cock. Why wouldn't this feeling go away I have to head back before  sora get super worried. Need help with that monster of a cock I hear a suductive voice say. I look up and my eyes widen. It was sora and damn she looked super hot in her bikini and panties. Uh hey s-sora wasn't expecting y-you to be here. Sora POV: I looked down at razor with lusted full eyes. I remove his hands from his cock. S-sora w-what are you doing? I hear him studderly say. I start to rub up and down his monster cock. I smirked hearing him moan. O-oh s-sora t-that feels so good. I suddenly try to take his monster cock into my mouth moving up and down on it. Razor POV: I couldn't believe it a dream of my was actually coming true. Having sex with sora. Suddenly sora moves up and down even faster. O-oh S-sora I'm about to warn her before- I let out a moan as I release my cum into sora's throat. Ahhh I moan. Sora POV: in sora's thought at the moment. Holy shit his cum tasted so good. After releasing his cock from my mouth I learn upward and use my arms to untie my bra and let it fall to the ground. Razor's POV. Holy shit her breast's  are huge I am now sure that they are double d's. I felt her climb on top of me. I reached out and touch her nipple. Sora let's out a moan. I stop messing with her Nipple's and move her hips so that her dipping wet pussy was right over my cock. I rub my cock against her pussy lips. She let out a lustful moan. I look at her seeing if she was ok with this. She nodded. I pushed into her pussy we both moaned. I exclaimed your so tight with clear lust in my voice.  I started to thrust faster and faster! Sora: ngh! OH YES!!! take my right hand and slaps her ass causing it to jiggle. Sora: ah!!! NGH!!! YES SLAP ME LIKE A BITCH!!! That's right sora, Your my bitch!! You belong to me!! NOW TELL ME WHO DO YOU BELONG TO!!! Sora: I BELONG TO YOU, I AM YOUR BITCH!!! I grunted as I felt my Balls tightly, Sora!! I"M GOING TO CUM!!!! Sora: INSIDE ME!!!! I WANT YOUR CHILDREN!! ARGH SORA!!!