~A day out~

Ha-young POV

It's been 3 weeks since I've started working at Bighit. The staff there is nice. Well everyone except for this pervert idiotic cameraman, Minho (no offense to SHINee fans, I love them) who keeps hitting on me and Sumi which is honestly so annoying and frustrating. But other than that, things are great.

The members are really sweet as well, they have amazing charisma and you can never be sad around them. Yoongi and I have become comfortable with each other again. Sometimes we chat away for hours without noticing but other times end up being awkward. I don't know about him but I enjoy his company, yes it reminds me of the old times but I enjoy it. Sumi and I usually hang out after our work and meet on weekends. She's a great friend and I always look forward to our days out. We're planning to meet at the mall again today as it's a weekend. 

Anyways, Sumi and I are going to meet at the mall in half an hour and then we'll probably be going to the bar after dinner because Sumi thinks I should find myself a boyfriend like she has her dear Yeonjun. Yes. She said that. 

(time skip)

HY: "Geez Sumi, ever heard of being on time?"

SM: "Hey it's not my fault that the usual road to the mall was closed and I had to take the longer route!"

HY: "Whatever"

SM: "Now if you will stop nagging, may we start with the fun?"

HY: "Fine let's go. I heard Lacoste is having a sale, let's go there first."

SM: "Sure thing, you do need new clothes."

HY: "Hey! What do you mean?!!"

But Sumi just laughed and started walking towards the shop fast. 

Sumi POV

Today evening was so much fun. Although we probably have gone broke after doing so much shopping, it was worth every penny. We might have visited just every shop in the mall, trying out millions of different clothes and having a blast. We even entered the Apple store though neither of us needed any device. We played around with the phones until the manager caught on and understood that we weren't there to buy anything. He kicked us out. But we weren't satisfied. After about 4 hours of shopping, we entered the arcade and played a million different games. Ha-Young beat me at Car Racing but she was no match for me at Air Hockey. We took hundreds of pictures and selfies for social media and finally retired to the food court. We ordered a burger each, two sprites and fries. The place was noisy but lively which made it welcoming. Our food arrived but suddenly Ha-Young seemed to have lost her appetite.  

Ha-Young POV

We entered the joint and found ourselves at a table in the crowded place. I ordered my food and was just looking around when I saw a young couple sitting together holding each other's hands. That sight took me back in time to when Yoongi and I were together. We are friends and I love that but a part of me still wants to be held in his warm embrace. A part of me still wishes he would peck my cheek like he used to, still wishes he would write me those sincere songs, still wishes I could fall asleep with my head on his chest and his arms around me. A part of me still wishes he would still call me his, and this drives me crazy. My brain knows that is never going to happen again but my heart refuses to cooperate. I didn't even notice our food arrive until Sumi cleared her throat and spoke.

SM: "Are you okay? Are you not hungry?"

HY: "No it's not that..."

SM: "Then what is it?"

HY: "It's nothi-"

SM: "Don't "it's nothing" me. Tell me what's up"

I knew I had to open up to someone because this confusion was eating me up inside and this was a perfect time. I never told Sumi about me and Yoongi before, yes I know I should've but I didn't so well I could ask her for advice now.