1

Author POV

It's 7 in the morning, there were two boys who cuddle each other sleeping. One holding his waist n the other one nuzzle his head on the boy's chest. They were sleeping peacefully till their alarm ringing, make the two boys wake up annoyedly. 

??:Ugh.... this annoyed alarm...

??: Ikr... btw good morning baby (kissed his lips)

the other one giggled n kissed his lips.

??:Good morning hyungie!!!!! let's get ready, it's already 7

??: yeah... let's go

The two got up n get ready for their collage. Now, introduction to these two...

The one who's holding the boy's waist is Kim Taehyung. He's the nerd of the collage and always get bully especially this certain person. At collage, he's nerd but at outside, he's very handsome that every girls want to date him.

The other boy who giggled just now is Jeon Jungkook. He's the bully of the collage and he likes to bully Taehyung. He's beautiful n hot that everyone drool over him. At collage, everyone see him bullying Tae but actually he's just cute, shy n innocent (or maybe not) bunny in front of Tae.

These two having a secret relationship that no one knows even their bestfriends don't know about it. So, they decided to act like bully n nerd at their collage.

So, back to the story...

After getting ready, they both goes downstairs n eat breakfast, only jam n toasted bread n go to their collage.

Jungkook's POV

We were walking to our collage while holding hands. I look at him and said

JK: hyungie... are you okay??

Taetae look at me with confused face n raised his eyebrow.

Tae: why are you ask?? Ofc I'm okay baby (smile)

he said while holding my hands tighter n kiss the back of my hand making me blush. I'm maybe a bully at collage but actually I'm just a baby who wants an attention from his love lol. I don't like student drooling over me because I'm already taken by Tae.

JK: I mean, are you okay about I'm bullying you... eventhough I never bully you phisycally but still.. are you okay??

Tae: Baby... listen, even you're going too far, I'm going to be okay

Even he said like that, still... I don't want to hurt him too much. After few minutes, we 're at our collage n we kissed each other before we going to different ways.

Taehyung POV

After we separated, I go to my locker n see Namjoon n bogum hyung stand at their locker n talked with each other. I go to them waving my hands towards them.

Tae: Hyung!!

Rm : hi tae.. how are you?

Tae: fine hyung...

Bogum: Hey, is JK still bullying you??

I loooked at him n act like sad n said

Tae: yes hyung.... I don't know what to do

Rm: But he's bullying you like disturbing you only.. that's weird though

Bogum: yeah, I can agree because he never go too far with people he bullying

Before I could say, the bell is ring n we waved to each other n go to our class.

-Magical time skip-

-lunch time-

Author POV

It was lunch time, everyone goes to cafeteria n do whatever they want. Tae n his friends went to their table n started to eat when suddenly Jk stand infront of their table.

RM: What do you want, JK? (annoyed voice)

JK smirked n looked at Tae n said

JK: Hey, nerd!! I want you to finish my homework!!!

Tae looked at him n act like he's weak

Tae: O-ok JK

Jk smirked n goes from there

Lee know: why are you always do his homework, Tae?

Tae: I don't know but I like to do his h/w  for some reason

yoongi who was sleeping getting up n said with a smirked

Yg: Are you perhaps has a crush on him??

Tae look at him and act like he's blushing n looked down while his friends teasing him.

Meanwhile.....

Jin: why are u still bullying him, kookie? 

Jin asked Jungkook who was busy drink his banana milk

Jk: Because I don't know... I just wanna

He said n act like he doesn't care about that. Jin,jimin n yn sighed n continue to eat.

Hobi: Why can't you stop bullying him??

Jk: I don't know... when he look at me with his sharp eyes... it makes me weak

Jimin n yn laughed at him n shake their heads.

Yn: you could at least tell him to be your friend

Yn said with a smirk. Jungkook blushed n look down n running away to go to his next class. Everyone coo'ed at his cuteness.

TBC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is first chapter for MBBB... 

Tell me how is it???  

OK, got to go bye!!!!💜💜💜💜  

                                                                                                                                                                -Sarah-