3

OMG!!!! I'm so so sorry for the very late update!!!!!  Ok without wasting our time.. let's get into the story!!!! 

Author POV

-The next morning-

The two boys are still in bed cuddling with each other. Jungkook was the first one to wake up when the Sunlight hit him on his beautiful face. As he was going to go to the bathroom, someone tighten his grip on Jk's waist. It's none other than Taehyung who grips his hands on his waist. Jk got annoyed and tried to let go of his grip "Tae.... Let me go.... I want to take a bath.. or we'll be late for college," jk said but as soon as he saw Tae smirking evilly, he can't do anything but shivered as he knows what's that smirk means. "Then, let's take bath together so we can save time for school," after he said, Tae carried jk said n bridal style n go from inside the bathroom.

-Time skip-
JUNGKOOK's POV

After our bath, Tae n I get ready for school n now we are in the kitchen for breakfast. As soon as the food is done, we were eating while chit chat. After that, we go to school.

A few minutes later, we made it to school. After kissing, we go on our way as our relationship is secret. As I walked towards the locker, there I saw my friends n I wave at them. But to my surprise, they didn't wave back instead jin n Jimin dragged me to an empty class while panting. I looked confused so, I asked them

Jk: why are you guys dragging me into this classroom??

Jm: Why are you late today?? Usually, you don't come this late... n you arrive with your victim, Kim Taehyung at the same time... isn't it weird??

He asked me seriously. I felt like there was no air with me now... Should I tell them the truth?? Maybe next time. I was in thought when suddenly I hear someone/something hitting the door. I and my friends go there to see what has happened.

Jk: What's happening here?  /I asked one of the students who was there. She turned back to me and said

S1: Someone has made taehyung angry that he punched him in the face and the person punch him back and that made the fight is worst. Nobody can stop them.

I nodded and look forward and was shocked to see an injured Tae with the boy on his back trying to choke him but Tae was faster than that. I was so shocked to see this side of him... I look back to Jimin n Jin who were given the same reaction as me. They both go to me and said

Jm: Kook, we have to stop them before the principal sees them

Jin: yes, kook.. now go stop them

I nodded my head and go to them. I pushed the boy who is ready to punch again and I took the chance to take Tae away from the boy. He was unconscious when he kicked the boy to death. I took him to a nurse to take care of his injuries.

Jk: Is he has a serious injury?

the nurse shook her head and said

N1:He doesn't have a serious injury but some injuries took time to recover.. he has to rest for a few days 

Jk: Ok, nurse... I take noted

After that, I take my and Tae's bag not before someone or my friends stop me. I looked at them confused then asked

Jk: Why are you both looking like this??

Jin: Since when did you care about tae?

After he asked that, I sighed knowing that I have to tell them the truth. I told them from when we were childhood till now. As expected, they both have shocked expressions on their faces.

Jm: I didn't know that you have the soft spot for him

Jk: Yeah... but one thing I wanted to tell you is... That boy is his enemy ..

Jin: (shocked) why does that boy beat him then?

Jk: I forgot to tell you, Tae is the No.1 Psycho Mafia King n I'm the Mafia Queen. That boy who you were saw just now, his name is Jeonghan, THE MOST WANTED CRIMINAL.... but they both weren't like this before... They both were best friends that everyone wanna be. But one day, Jeonghan's parents were furious because the Kim family got No.1 Psycho Mafia King. So, that night, the parents killed Tae's parents and Jeonghan parents told everything that tae was the one who took the place and that made Jeonghan very furious. After that day, they both became enemies till now...

AUTHOR'S POV

Jin and Jimin were surprised to hear the truth. They look at Jungkook but what they didn't notice was Taehyung's friends were there, so they heard everything.

Nj: I can't actually believe that those two are childhood friends...

Bg: if you ask me, I'm more surprised to hear that Jungkook knew the boy who punched tae

Nj: for real, he's a very detailed person... I already knew that there was something between them but I can't confirm it but now.. everything's clear...

Yg: I hope everything will be okay since they both is mafia king and queen

Namjoon and bogum just nodded their head and goes straight home while Jinminkook goes to tae and jk's house while bring unconscious taehyung.

-To Be Continued-