4

Author POV

-Taekook's house-

Once they arrive, they lay Taehyung down on the couch. The trio then sits down while breathing heavily because of how heavy Taehyung is. While they were taking a breath, Taehyung's eyes were wide open, and he started to sit up. After his vision is clear, he saw the trio trying to take a breath. Seeing them, he was shocked that he screamed loudly making the trio flinch.

Tae: OMG!!!!! Why are these (point at Jinmin) guys here????!!!

Jk: It's because they already know that we're together... I told them because they are really curious about me caring about you suddenly..

Tae: oh..... then, are my friends knew it too??

Jk: yeah, they knew too as they heard our convo earlier when you passed out

Tae: Oh... are you going to tell them how we meet then?

Jk: Not now.. they are too tired carrying you (look at Jin and Jimin sleep peacefully on the couch) 

Taehyung then smiles and hugs Jungkook tightly like there's no tomorrow. Jungkook smiled at his clinginess. He then turns around and caresses his face and kissed him passionately making Taehyung smiles widely and kissed him back softly but in a sexy way. Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and took his bag and pull out something from the bag. Then, he turn around to face Taehyung and hold his hand.

Tae: (worried face) Baby, why are you so nervous, hmm?

Jk: I-I-I d-don't k-k-know...

Tae: (caresses his hands) Take your time... if you're ready then tell me okay? Don't force yourself, it makes me worry and sad at the same time...

Jk: (take a deep breath) I just want to tell you that... Thank you for loving me... taking care of me since I'm a baby... even though my parents passed away when I'm very young, I have your family who is kind and willing to take care of me... I'm so grateful to them and you too... (teary eyes)

Taehyung look at Jungkook's teary eyes, he wiped them away and he hugs him tightly while preventing himself from crying at his baby's honest words. Taehyung kissed him while their tears streamed down their faces. Taehyung smiled widely and peck his cheeks many times.

Tae: No need to thank me, love... Your parents are also my parent's friends. As soon as I heard that you were born, I don't know how it happened, but I'm already fallen for you... You know, 'Jungkook' is the name that I gave to you... Since that day, I promise myself whatever happened to you, I'll take care of you and cherish you till the end of my life

Jungkook cried messily at his boyfriend's touching words. He immediately kiss him and Taehyung kissed back. As they were about to make out, they heard someone cough awkwardly making both of them back away while blushing. The person just smile teasingly at his dongsaeng.

Jimin: Oh, so you guys didn't see us here, huh

Jk: I-I-It's n-n-not like that

Tae: when are you awake?

Jin: Since your deep conversation with each other

Jimin: By the way, when do you want to talk about you both?

Tae: Maybe after summer break... because we will go to Daegu to spend our time with my parents... it's been a while tho...

Jimin and Jin smiled and patted Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung nodded understanding the gesture that they have to go home. So, Tae and jungkook waved at Jin and Jimin as they walk away from there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it!!!! FINALLY, I got time to focus on my book...actually I almost forgot that I have wrote this book tho... Till last week my friends told me about this book... So, anygays... See you soon.. I'll post the next chapter maybe today.. so, stay tuned!!!!!

- Sarah-