chapter 7:

(I'm sorry if there is any confusion when reading my stories, as I'm changing up my writing styles too see what's better to use)

(Also sorry if I took too long to upload I had school work, so I didn't have much time to write. It's also because I was lazy, and didn't know what to write)
-----------------------------------------------

The Russian and American soldiers began approaching the palace (i changed the castle/keep to palace)

The elben archers saw this and began firing upon the soldiers, unfortunately for them they do nothing but bounce off their armor. They were quickly shot dead with inhuman accuracy as the the HUDS in their helmet is giving them the information they need to aim accurately, and calculate the range, temperature, pressure and elevation

it also show them where to aim when needed (basically aimbot).

The American and Russian troops are at the gate preparing to demolish it with explosives, while elben forces from behind the gate are currently placing barricades to hold the gate from the soldiers.

"Alright bombs placed, let's get outta'ere" he said, with the rest soon running away from the gate  to get cover.

The elben forces saw this and thought they were retreating and cheered. They continued cheering, until.

BOOM

A loud explosion happened at the gate destroying and killing anyone behind it.

Soon the soldiers from earlier began moving in the palace with several others and a autonomous-robots.

They got inside the palace and began firing upon the elben forces on the ground. The elben knights tried protecting themselves by covering behind their shields, but it did nothing to stop the bullets, as it simply tear through their steel plated armor. While the other soldiers shot the archers on the balconies, who tried shooting at them, with the same results.

After taking out the elben forces, they saw multiple doors and entrances and a staircase leading to the upper floors,

The soldiers split up to squads cover more area on the palace, Proceeding with caution as they are in an inclosed environment.

Random  POV

We are moving through the corridors checking each room for hostiles, and more often than not, there were.

We kept moving and made a turn to another corridor, and checking each doors.

One of the squad, went to, and opened a door, but the moment he opened it a stream of lightning struck him in the head and threw him into the wall.

We all were alerted and aimed our rifles at the door, with our fingers in the trigger preparing to shoot the person who had done this.

After aiming our rifles at the once was door for a while, we began approaching the door with me upfront.

As we were approaching the door a man with robes and a long stick came out the door.

He pointed his stick at us, and began chanting, with the stick, hand and eyes glowing a cyan hue.

And then a streak of lightning came out hit one of our guys, straight on the chest, but thankfully it was blocked by his armor, so he was still standing unfazed.

The man surprised by this, and began pointing and chanting again, but before he could I shot him two times in the chest causing him to fall down in pain.

He clenche his chest as he began chanting and his hands began glowing, but this time in green.

We saw his wounds magically heal, and continued until we struck him in the head knocking him out unconscious.