The very first day- part 2

Abby's Pov

I am in studio A with Zaylee and Gianna, choreographing Zaylee's solo.

"Zaylee, the name of your solo is called 'You are a memory". I said excitedly.

"You are a memory" is a beautiful contemporary dance. A Maddie solo. She will be portraying  a girl who is pretty, talented dancer which leaves an amazing lasting impression on the judges. Zaylee.

As I corrected Zaylee's mistakes in the tricky choreograph, I could not help but smile, she was wonderful. 

A good 30 minutes later, her solo was complete. She learnt her solo in 30 minutes! 

"Good job Zaylee! Alright can you ask Addison to come in." I asked. 

She nodded her head.

Zaylee's Pov

I left Studio A. I could tell Abby was happy, I dance really well.

"Addison" I said, "Miss Abby said it is your turn."

"Okay." She replied.

I walked over to my bag to get my water bottle and went upstairs where mom is sitting.

"Hi honey." Mom said.

"Hi mom" I responded 

"Do you like your solo?" She asked.

I nodded.

"What is the name of your solo?" asked Melanie.

"Your are a memory" I said, "It is a contemporary solo"

"It is very pretty." She commented.

"Thank you." I smiled at her. 

I noticed Suzie giving my mom a look and my mom rolled her eyes.

"Zaylee, why don't you find the other dancers." Mom said.

I nodded and walked off.

Pricilla Pov

"Zaylee, why don't you find the other dancers." Samantha said.

Zaylee nodded and walked off.

We were watching Addison practise her solo. She was not half bad in her technique but Zaylee could blow her out of the waters. 

"So Melanie." Gemma said, " Who do you think will win Chance or Addison?"

"Obviously Addison, we don't even know if this boy can dance!" Melanie retorted. 

"That was rude." I remarked.

"I was stating my opinion based on current observations." Melanie replied.

"Gemma, you started this conversation, you knew that this was going to happen." Suzie said. 

"Lets all just be quiet and let Addison dance." Samantha said.

The room was silent, but the tensions between Melanie, Gemma and I were high. I think that Suzie is on my side and I hoped that Samantha was too. 

Abby Pov.

The mothers were creating a racket upstairs. I stop Addison session so that they would realize that if they argue, their child does not get to dance.

Samantha has obviously noticed. She said something that the whole room cooled down.

                                                                                          * * * * * * * *

Later that week, I managed to finish all the solos. Zaylee's was contemporary, called 'You are a memory'. Addison's was acro jazz, it was called 'It's my time to shine'. Chance was also doing a contemporary solo called 'That is they way things are'. Last but not least, Braxton was doing a lyrical solo called, 'A first of many.' The Trio was called 'the devil and her assistance' and it is acro-jazz. The group was called New beginnings it is lyrical. I could not do anything but wait in anticipation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI MY FINE FURRY FRIENDS, sorry i did not know my caps were on but here is chapter 3! bye bye!