The Debate

Today was the debate. Although he would never admit it (Percy Jackson pride!) Percy was kind of nervous. Percy was glad that Piper wasn't the other candidate she would probably would charm speak the whole entire country into voting for her!

"Percy, are you going to be okay?" Grover asked concern in his voice.

"Yeah, I'll be fine!" Percy reassured him.

"Is big brother sure?" Tyson questioned.

If even Tyson could see Percy wasn't okay, how would he look to the rest of the world?

 Percy nodded.

He knew Annabeth could be pretty persuasive but with all good looks anybody would vote for Percy.

It was finally time. Percy stepped up to the podium and then he saw Annabeth. She looked stunning with her magenta tight short dress. Annabeth had a neat, tight bun in her hair, and she had on some sparkly makeup with a touch of gold eyeliner. She was also wearing these matching magenta high heels that made her a few inches taller. It wasn’t dramatic just noticeable.

A large camera was put in front ofthe two of them followed by a large camera crew. We were going to be podcasted nationally! The cameraman shouted, "YOU’RE ON IN 3, 2, 1!”

The host had a big smile and exclaimed "Hey everyone! I'm here with Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase, our two candidates for this year's presidential, election! I'm so excited to see what these young people have to say today!"

One of the men nodded to me, I said, "Hi my name is Percy Jackson, this year I'm running for president! Obviously!" This got a couple of laughs. He was going to be the funny guy that nobody could resist.

"My motive for this country is to: Have free pizza for everyone, be awesome..." Percy continued.

His overall performance was pretty cool. A little childish, yes, but this was going to be the way he won everyone over!

"Eat my dust Annabeth!" Percy thought. So what, if she washis girlfriend?

Unfortunately, to be honest, Annabeth was way better than Percy! She was professional, presentable, supportive, and so many more things. True, Percy didn't understand half the words she was saying, but he just knew she would win! Not that he is not going to try!

||EDITED||