The Window

After that one Meet & Greet, Percy did about ten others.

All of which he got to by plane.

All of which, the threw up after getting off the plane.

Finally, he had elections. Percy HAD to win this, he had blown off all his dramacha's getting cool looking suits and lots of 'Vote 4 Percy!' stickers. So... basically he was broke, he didn't have eight-hundred dramacha's to spare to give to Annabeth!

He could already imagine her putting him to work cleaning the Athena cabin instead of the money. Percy shuddered. No way was he going to lean that place again. It had too many words inside it! There were words on maps, book covers, and every bed had the person's name on it!

Now Percy was in a hotel, he had just finished throwing up, and his mouth tasted like yesterday's pizza, which didn't taste all bad. Just significantly bad.

The TV was on, the channel showing his latest Meet and Greet in Orlando.

A minute later a chimera burst through the window. 

'Perfect timing,' Percy thought, as he was just practicing sword fighting.

"Perseus, I want your BLOOD!" It screamed, before attacking. Riptide was in his hand so after just a couple slashes, all that was left was golden dust.

Then Grover rushed in, Pan Pipes in hand, "What happened?"

"You're a little late..." Percy said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh..." was all Grover could say as he made his way back to his room.

Percy looked at the broken window on the ground, "How am I going to pay for this?"

||EDITED||