Pasingit

Hey dear, I never expect na may magbabasa nito but thank you. I highly appreciate that. And btw the porpose of this singit is I just want to say sorry for those readers that already read this story, this story is Unedited. I read again some chapter of this story I realized I'm so JJ in that time, HAHAHA! And this is my completed I wrote so expect errors.
Like what I've said I read again some chapters of this and I noticed my punctuation marks aren't correct, and those some grammers😅 napapahiya ako🤣 sorry don't worry sooner I'll fix this and also mga mahar, If you have free time kindly visit my Profile and view my works, Accidentally Inlove with my Bekebestfriend . Try to read that one maharsq, Nasingit ko dyan kung ano nangyari sa mga tauhan sa kwentong 'to after basty fainting.

~•~

“Tito basty,"

"Yes bro,"

"Tito basty I'm not bro, duhh I'm half gurl!" I chuckle. This boy.

"Tito I just want you to meet my friend, And her mother. Ritchel And Tita Bella."

My body suddenly freeze when I heard Bella name. We're here at Gal Mansion. It's Christian and Leras Anniversary. They looked good together as of now. Not like me, Wasted for long time. I can't never forget of what happen, That was my biggest bad nightmare ever.

"B-Bella?"

Dyan lang, Pabitin......... muahhhh. Love you all don't forget to read My other story............