Chapter-1

Walking through the hallway I realised how much these people hate me the hatred in there eyes told me everything. Do I really deserve to be hated this much? What did I ever do to deserve this?

These are the questions which goes through my mind almost everyday.

Maybe I should kill them all......

No!! am I crazy or something? How can I even think of that? Stupid me. I said while slapping my head lightly with my palm.

Killing them was a thought which was something unexpected and new from my mind. Since when I became like that?

My head was down because my bully might see me. I was taking some books out of my locker.

Until......

Heyyyy bitch~. Someone said in a tone which only bullies use who think they are "cool"

Umm who? I said in a way so that they might think I "FORGOT" them which is never gonna happen I know they are stupid but not that much.... Ummmm... Maybe they are?

Anyways!

Ohhhh so you forgot us hmm?
But we didn't soooo.. if you don't even remember us or had an amnesia we still are going to treat you how we usually do. Maybe "SoMeOnE" Said.

Her voice sounded like she is convinced by my lie stupid her..

Ummm... Uhhhh.. noooooo how can I forgot a school's clown and her minions.. I said while awkwardly laughing. Continuing it as she spoke.

WHAT ON THE EARTH YOU CALLED US!!!!???? she said.

What you hea-... "Realisation hit me like a bullet" I-.. I AM SOOO SORRY I.. I DIDN'T MEAN IT. I said.

No you WAIT and WATCH. She said while fake crying.

Oh god I know what this girl is up to save me...

O-...O-. OPPAAAAA OPPAAAAA.. she shouted while fake crying.

Wha- wha- what tf happened!!! Omo tell me who did it. Someone said

Okay soo that annoying girl is Jen and the "oPpA" is jungkook.. I hate taking their name.

Why you did this to my sweetheart huh???!!! Jungkook shouted.

I- I didn't mean it it just slipp-

I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek it hurts....

He slapped me

Why?..

It was her fault wasn't it?

These questions and thoughts ran through my mind while I was holding my cheek standing infront of them dumb founded.

You did a wrong move now wait... And watch. Jungkook shouted at me while walking closer.

Now look.he said while pushing me hardly.

I fell on the floor HARD as he held my collar to make me stand up as I stood up he held my hair and punched me hard on the face my nose started bleeding he slammed my face on the exact same locker and I fell with alot of blood on my face.

Now don't you dare to do it again understood!!?? Jungkook said

I didn't said anything since I was not in the state to argue with him otherwise he'll beat me more.

Jungkook and Jen left.

Then.

It clicked me~

Why am I living like their slave? On purpose I have money and I can do anything with my money I am done with them now jungkook and Jen NOW YOU WAIT AND WATCH.

Want another part?
Let's see what she will do to them
Is she going to take a revenge?

Just wait and watch

Hi armies!! Do you guys know what??? OMG I am giving a name to all my readers and it's 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁 KOOKIES
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE COMING SOON사랑 해요💜💜💜.