chapter-2

As I entered my house (mansion) I ran towards my room and landed flat on the bed (gotta say it hurt my nose but it's ok ).

I cried like i am going to die.

Nooooo.. I can't I am gonna die I don't deserve to live a life no one likes me i should probably kill myself.
A thought ran through my mind.

But then~

I never did something bad they should the one to regret right?

They will

I said this and went to my bathroom

I will show them my real face tomorrow for sure.

After a loooooong time of thinking-

Ok so the first thing I need is more like my clothes and I am pretty sure that I have money in my account. I thought as I checked my account.

OOOO.MMMM.GEEE. These words came out of my mouth as I looked at it.

There were 5000000$ in my account...... I've never used my money which my mom and dad added when I was around 13 but I never knew mom and dad have been adding more money since then.

I gotta confront them.

I ran downstairs and saw my mom and  dad resting on the couch. 

Mom!!! Dad!!!. I shouted

No response...

Why have you been adding this much money to my account ? I questioned

Coz we don't love you and want you to stay as far away as you can from us and not ask us for money time to time. Dad said

But I never used those! I said

We don't care if you didn't used it you can move out you have enough money to buy a house right? Mom said.

That's a good idea bye just don't forget to still send me money and pay for my school fees. I said while waving at them.

Ok. Dad said

The thing is that mom and dad are the biggest Mafia around the whole Korea but I never liked it they begged me to join them but am not gonna ruin my childhood for that, but I never knew that there was no fun in childhood. They started to hate me for not taking over there company after them but I don't care.

As I recalled these all movement I thought to be a Mafia and maybe that was the last decision of my mind. So I did as I thought.

now am gonna be a Mafia just to show who I really am to jungkook and jen.

Oh last but not least mom and dad I am gonna take over your company. I said while climbing the stairs as mom and dad looked at me in confuced yet shocked look.

Wait what!!.. dad shouted.

Yea you better sign the papers up. I said

You are not going to move out now right? Mom said.

I am. I said as I finally left.

I have to go for shopping now.

As I entered the shop I searched for the clothes that are actually are of my type I bought them bought some makeup and I got a call.

Hello? I said

Is this Kim Esabell?

Yes? I said 

Actually I have to inform you the the house you bought is ready you can move in now.

Ok thankyou so much.i said

Now I gotta buy a car.
I went to the showroom and bought a new black lemo.

Done! Now they'll see tomorrow. I grinned in excitement.

HEY KOOKIES I KNOW THIS STORY WAS SHORT BUY I HOPE YOU LIKED IT ILL TRY TO MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING 💜💜💜

DO YOU WANNA SEE THE NEW LOOK OF ESABELL HER NEW CLOTHES AND LEMO??? JUST WAIT FOR THE NEW CHAPTER IT'LL BE COMING SOON!! 사랑해요 여러분💜💜💜