Sick of You- Chat Noir x Reader

(Hi hello omg im so sorry! I just kinda forgot about this! Anyways, I'm back and I'm coming in with a new style of writing and how I write it so enjoy this because it's a long time coming!)

(Song recomendation: Sick of you by DNMO, Sub urban)

His hand was held softly in hers and they looked over the balconey. It was way high up and Y/N felt like she was going to faint. Heights weren't her thing.

 Chat Noir held her hand tightly, looking over at her from time to time and smiling. She was beautiful and he knew that. He knew it well. 

"Why don't you take time off more often?"  Y/n asked, not taking her eyes off of the brightly lightened city below them.

"Ladybug needs me....The city needs me. We talked about this..." His voice was soft and delicate as he spoke to her. One wrong sentence and she would most likely flip on him. He was careful about his words, and rightly so.

"They'll get sick of you, ya know? People always like to watch a hero fall more than they want them to succeed."

"That won't happen......Once we stop Hawkmoth, then, Paris will have nothing to worry about- and we can be normal...."

"We'll never be normal.......You're some big shot hero and I'm....I guess, I'm just me."

"Is being you a bad thing?"

"Depends on who you ask, isn't it?"

Chat noir sighed and looked back out at the city.

"I've been away from you for too long, huh?"

"Yeah......" Y/N was sick of Chat noir, if she was being honest. He only showed up when it fit him and she was over watching him flirt with Ladybug all the time.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm sick of your name- I'm tired of hearing it everywhere."

"Want me to change it? I don't understand what you want-"

She pulled her hand away from him and held it close to her chest. He was really making Jokes, right now? The nerve.

"Princess?"

"I don't want to do this anymore- You only show up with you want to. I'm over it- I'm done. Go be with Ladybug."

"Woah- woah- Why'd this have to escalate?"

"Shut up."

She turned to leave, opening the door that led off the roof before Chat Noir grabbed her wrist gently.

"What's wrong? I can spend more time with you-"

"I'm sick of you."

(lost motivation soooo hahahhahah UR WELCOME)