I have questions~ Chat noir x ladybug! reader

Here's a little chapter of you being ladybug!! If we get 50 votes on this, I'll continue to update!!

(Chat's POV)

It was another day. 
Another Day of being rejected by Ladybug. 

It has been about a year of me chasing after her and at this point, I'm tired of it.
Tired of wasting my time and getting nowhere with the "Love" of my life. 

I grab my silver extendable stick and stand up, taking in the view of Paris at nighttime, Hoping it will give me some kind of answer but it doesn't. I sigh and flick my hand, my stick extending. I look over my shoulder at Ladybug, who was leaning against a wall on the other side of the roof. We were patrolling but i don't feel like staying around with her anymore. 

"Chat.... Don't leave." Ladybug says softly, her (H/C) Hair catching on the wind. 
"I have no reason to stay." I say a little more harshly than I intend. 
Ladybug starts a little at that, but soon just says; "Go then."

Guilt rings through my chest. Damn it, LB. 

"Why?" I say, lost in thought, thinking up all the possible reasons of why she can't love me like i love her.
"Why?" She repeats, perhaps asking a question. What question that may be is unclear to me though. What could she possibly have to ask me? She has all the answers. Right?

"Why can't you just love me?" I finish my question from before. She doesn't answer me though. She Looks away and fixes her gaze out into the streets of Paris, lit up  by the city lights. She slowly closes her eyes and lets out a soft sigh. I stare, Mesmerized, at her perfect features. 
Soft Paris night light outlined her face, her hair softly flowing in the gentle breeze.
When she finally looks back at me, a sad look has taken hold of her face. I feel a rush of concern but my anger quickly overtakes it. 

"Chat.......You know why. I can't love you." Ladybug shakes her head sadly. 
"I actually don't know why. Enlighten me." 
"Chat-"
"JUST TELL ME!" I didn't mean to raise my voice, and the hurt I see on Ladybugs face makes me regret ever using it.

"I'm Sorry-"
"I can't Love you because I can't love the real you. We can't show our identitys and I can't just love the mask, chat." Ladybug says firmly, recovering from the shock of my raised voice. 
I stared at her, turning towards her. 
"Then, Plagg, Claws out." 

"CHAT NO-" She stops as she stares in shock at my true-self. 
Just like that, I'm Adrien again. Exposed and vulnerable. 

"Adrien..." She breathes out my name. 
"yeah.....so who are you, M'lady?" 

She takes a deep breath and lifts her eyes to meet mine. 
"What if you don't like who I am under the mask? what then?" Nervous energy cracked through her already shaking voice. 
I smiled warmly at her, my previous anger already fading.

"I could never not like you." 

"Okay, but i swear to god, If you tell anyone-" She blew a piece of her hair out of her face, her cheeks full of blush. 
"I will never tell anyone." I promise, and I mean it. I won't ever tell anyone who she is.

She took a deep breath and our eyes meet. 
"Tikki, Spots off."

"I have so many questions for you." I say, in shock.