Im glad you stayed~chat noir x reader

I was about to leave- damn it- I still want to!
Me and chat got into a fight.....again.
He pisses me off so much sometimes but yet.....I still know,deep down, I still love him.
I could hear his sharp, angry breathing through the bathroom door. I had slammed it in his face. But to my defense, he deserves it.
The careless furball keeps flinging himself in front of ladybug. He flirts with her. He spends all his time with her.
I was jealous- I still am.
Chat's argument was that she was his partner. My response was "well, I'm your girlfriend."
That sent him over the edge.
The tears that fell down my face were quickly drying. I wanted to say sorry, get back into his good graces, but......... I couldn't. He needed to know where he went wrong. If this relationship was going to last, he needed to know.
I was debating sneaking out the window when I heard a Tiny knock on the door.
"Y/n?princess? I love you. Not ladybug. I protect her because she protects me. That's what partners do. Yes, I flirt with her. Maybe I shouldn't. I'm sorry. But it's my personality, my lady. I'm sorry. So sorry. Dont be sad- I hate it when you're sad- especially if its because of me. I'm so, so sorry."
I consider yelling at him some more, telling him to fuck off, telling him what I know I dont think. But I cant do that either. I suddenly find I cant talk. Cant breathe. Tears spill down my cheeks. I cant control them and it scares me. I suddenly want him to hug me, kiss me, make me laugh. But I cant do that either. I need time. We need time. That fight was so fierce and full of anger. We let out the worst of ourselves. We hurt each other and I cant forgive us for that right now. We need to go slow. Take our time. Love each other again.
Stupid ladybug, getting in the way of my relationship. Stupid chat, for being reckless and scaring me to pieces. Stupid love, stupid fights, stupid relationships, stupid everything.
That's when I got akumatised.
Stupid butterflies.