I'm friends with a dragon?!

I woke up like usual and smiled that today was a day in the school which was good...other than Emma of course. But then when I opened my eyes I nearly screamed. I was in the middle of this jet black space, no ground, no blue sky, not even a single bit of color other than this black.

'Now what in the world...'

I tried to move by walking, but couldn't due to their being no ground below me. So I just decided to do some swimming motions to move around. I was "swimming" around, when all of a sudden, a voice came to me.

???: "So you're the host that Zygarde chose... I must say it's a very peculiar choice."

"Who was that!?"

???: "It's about time you learn the source of the voice in your head you heard yesterday"

Suddenly I felt a floor below me, as a landscape started to form around me, a pond being formed right next to me as the sun's shine was immense due to my eyes not adjusting yet to get used to light. A minute later, my eyes did adjust to the blinding light and I was able to see the flourishing environment around me. I was still stuck and was lost whenever a yellow portal appeared on top of the pond and a creature stepped out.

It had the body shaped of a horse, but that's where the similarities ended entirely. It had a white carapace around itself and a black underbelly. It's head shaped to be like a strange unicorn, with the head itself narrowing down to a horn like structure, with two smaller horns in the side of its head. In the front of its head, an opening was present, where if you looked close enough, a grey face with green eyes could be seen, although no mouth was present. Its legs were fairly simple in looks, with them looking rigid, like they were covered in armor, that also slowly pointier and pointier the further down you went, with a golden carapace covering the end of them. On its hip, a golden ring like structure surrounded it, with 4 green gems on each significant corner of it.

 On its hip, a golden ring like structure surrounded it, with 4 green gems on each significant corner of it

???: "Hello."

"Hi? Who are you? Where are we?"

???: "For who I am, I am Arceus, the god that created the universe. As for the second question, we're simply in another plane of space."

"God? But I thought gods don't exist!? And what do you mean 'Another plane of space!'."

Arceus: "Oh you poor innocent sweet summer child, gods are real, as a matter of fact, what you would call "The supernatural" are all real as well, from each mythology, Christian, Greek, Norse, even Hindu mythologies and their beings in them exist."

I immediately started to walk away from Arceus.

Arceus: "And where do you think you're going young one?"

"To wake Poseidon's lazy ass up and make him clean the oceans!"

Arceus chuckled at what I said.

Arceus: "He's not asleep, he's just not in your mythology, or plane of reality."