Escalation of events

I was currently standing next to Calyrex and his two steeds as he floated around the kingdom and started to give a tour to me.

Turns out his steeds were actually some ancient legends back before all the drama with the factions and the Ozma-Salem conflict, with them causing massive problems all over the continent of Solitas (which came in the forms of wild tramplings, drownings, kidnapping, extracting of souls, stabbings, and worst of all—CARROT EATING, you know, the usual stuff that comes with a horse) until Calyrex showed up, and with the power of the people's belief in him, he tamed the two horses and made them become his steeds that acted as tremendous allies in battle. He named the ice-unicorn horse Glastrier, his physical attacker that would act like a slow tank that would completely destroy anything it touched. Meanwhile he named the black-feminine-looking horse Spectrier, a fast overwhelming attacker, basically a glass cannon which is why she was pretty much the polar opposite of Glastrier—minus the completely murdering anything it touches part.

Calyrex: "So how has time been treating you old friend?"

Zygarde: "Can't exactly say it was fine due to me just being stuck with Arceus before I met Y/N. Calling Giratina company isn't exactly the best thing in the world, wouldn't you agree girl?"

Spectrier shivered in response to Zygarde's words as I chuckled at her reaction. Calyrex made a sound that sounded like a laugh before going on.

Calyrex: "Very true, anyway, why do you bring your host over to my domain?"

Zygarde: "That's a simple question with a simple answer. Y/N's my host now, so he must know about all of the other dragons that control the essence of the world."

Calyrex looked down in thought before looking back at me.

Calyrex: "Y/N right?"

"Yes?"

Calyrex: "Is Zygarde speaking the truth? He doesn't exactly have the best track record in terms of trust with me."

Zygarde: "Hey! I'm a very trustable dragon!"

"He is, he wouldn't have dragged me through an entire flight that lasted about 7 hours and through the cold if he wasn't."

Calyrex smiled in response and nodded.

Calyrex: "Very well then, please follow me in that case."

Calyrex then hopped on Glastrier and rode off further into the dark night of the tundra, with me in my 10% form not far behind.

3rd POV

Koneko was curled in a ball trembling, the constant sounds of punches, slaps and other sounds of pain that should go unmentioned ringing out. All until they stopped, and were replaced by screams from her attackers. The White-haired Nekoshou shakily looked up to see a feminine figure with cat ears above her attacker's dead body. The figure then lit a blue fireball in her hand and then fired it into the room behind her. The figure then turned to Koneko and started to walk towards her, their hand still blue with the amount of energy in them

Koneko: "No...please stop! PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP!"

???: "Koneko!"

Suddenly, everything stopped, the fire, the screams, even the figure seemed to be stopped in time. And then, just as quickly as it all happened everything just...disintegrated, leading Koneko to look around with a wary, but confused expression and leaving her in a void just floating in place.

???: "Koneko!"

The rook of the Gremory peerage snapped her head around, her cat ears rotating and tail swaying side to side.