The weather trio and a new friend.

It's been two weeks since Y/N disappeared, and Sirzechs, just like his sister and her friends, couldn't find anything concerning where he went. Due to it, he was labeled missing, making all of his friends quite sad. Of course they would be able to function normally, but whenever something reminding them of Y/N came up, they just became sad and would even let loose a couple tears(all except for Koneko, bless the girl). Rias and Ruby were hit the hardest by the disappearance because they thought that the entire reason he vanished was because he was next to them both and not in her peerage or team that night, therefore making himself a target for being a human next to the empress of destruction and/or one of the last silver eyed warriors in the world. Turns out the two really had a soft spot for the guy, and it was evident that they did in fact care for him(as a friend AT LEAST), and when Y/N was mentioned, they often had to leave the room just to sort out their emotions.

Nonetheless, Ozpin, Sirzechs, Micheal, and Azazel were curious of Y/N's situation, a student doesn't just vanish off the face of the world for no reason. Currently they were all looking into previous security footage from the day before, keeping track of everything that happened to Y/N the day before. Currently they were looking at the footage of when Y/N first woke up and got out of his room.

Ozpin: "So what did Y/N do that day?"

Sirzechs: "According to my sister and her friends, he went up to his crush, asked her out, got rejected, and then went to his dorm, where they all found him, and took him with them all to the amusement park and restaurant that's nearby the school."

Micheal: "Poor boy..."

Azazel: "Did they ever report him separating himself from them?"

Sirzechs: "As far as Rias is concerned, no not at all. I even asked all of her peerage and of Team RWBY and they all responded with the same thing basically."

Ozpin: "Interesting..."

They all continued to look as the security camera footage rolled on, eventually they saw everything that happened to Y/N described to them by Rias and her friends happen on camera, but what they didn't expect was for him to enter the courtyard.

Ozpin: "Did they say anything about him going to the courtyard?"

Sirzechs: "No...but it could've just been an area he went to before he went to his room."

They watched as he just went to a bench and sat down. He was hunched and his body shook every so often, so they knew he was crying.

Micheal: "He didn't take it too well...that's sad."

Azazel had a look of sympathy on his face, like he's been in the situation before.

Ozpin: "Wait...what's that?..."

Suddenly Y/N perked up and bent down even further to look at something. When he got back up on his feet and stood upright. They saw a neon green small creature on his shoulder.

Everyone looked at it, and zoomed even further into the boy's shoulder.

Ozpin: "Well would you look at that..."

Sirzechs: "I thought the day would never come!"

Micheal: "This will change a lot..."

Azazel: "The crazy son of a bitch finally did it!"

Ozpin: "Sirzechs, call your sister and her club over. I'll get RWBY."

Sirzechs nodded in response.

Micheal: "Let's just hope that they're not bothered by their once normal human friend now being the host of one of the most powerful dragons to ever exist."