(1) midnight coffee

"Y/N!! Rindou's here!" Y/N's mother shouting from the kitchen.

"yeah, coming" Y/N reached the door to greet rindou with a big smile. "Y/N!! ready to go now?" Rindou said with a smirk, you just laughed at his action. "sure Mr Haitani, let's go" you said teasing him. he's giggle while holding your hand. you and him decided to go to the famous cafe shop that sells good coffee in your hometown a hour ago. neighbours said it's a good cafe.

after a few minutes, you arrived. Rindou opens your door and hold your hand like a couple would do. you just flustered by that. "thank you, Rindou" you said. "no need. this is what gentlemen should do" "well, you're really one of the gentlemen in this world". you guys laughed before entering the cafe. you chose to sit outside and Rindou agreed. " Rindou, thank you so much for taking me to thia cafe. I hope you doesn't feel uncomfortable with this" "why should I? I'm doing this because you're cute."

oh.my.gosh.

you're blushing. red as tomato. you hide your face with two of your hands while looking away. "t-thank you again"

after you and Rindou ordered the flavour of coffee you guys like, Rindou suddenly looks more energetic to talk a lot of things with you. he is your childhood friend, he once protected you from the bullies that keep asking for your pocket money. he even got bruises after the fight with them. that's why he is the most special person in your life. sometimes you feel like you want to protect him too, like what he did to you. you wish you're not weak so that you can do anything for him.

"Y/N, do you remember when we first meet?" Rindou asked with a smile on his face. he looks cute. "yeah! I remember when you and Ran met me on the swings and-" your words got cut by Rindou. "not Ran. just us, okay?" you feel the butterflies in your stomach. but, why should he said that? what's wrong with Ran? "umm... o-okay." you're bit stuttered with Rindou's sudden action. "I remember swinging your cradle! then you ask who are I am, I said my name's Rindou and you suddenly ran away" Rindou said with a little giggle. you continue "I-I'm not scared of you actually!! it's kinda shocking seeing you suddenly appear on my back!!" "I'm sorry! I just.. really want to be friends with you that time!.. seeing you was alone at the playground was pretty sad as I am lonely too." his face looks so sad. you try to cheer him up but he change the topic. "Y/N, I think our coffee will arrive in a few minutes" "yes, I can't wait."

after a few minutes, you're finished your coffee along with Rindou. you don't want this to come to the end too early. you want to spend more time with him tonight. you feel comfortable with him. he also feel the same. "Rindou, can we walk a bit around the streets..?" you ask. "sure, why not"

you and Rindou walk a bit. he notices that you're hugging yourself from cold. "let's go home you're freezing.. and I don't want you catching a cold" he said in a worry tone. he's actually so cute when he's worry. "mhm" you said in a slow tone. Rindou prepared a comfortable blanket for you. he even hold your hand for a while before he drive you home. you felt so warm.

you slept until arrived at your house. "Y/N, we're here" Rindou trying to wake you up, but you're still sleeping. "she's looks so tired" he said to himself. "yet so cute." Rindou staring at you sleeping, been a hot minute. "ah." he realized. he refuse to wake you up since you looks tired and cold. he starts to carry you in a bridal style and knock on your door with his left hand. Y/N's mom opens the door. "oh Y/N, Rin-" she stunned by the thing she see in front of her. "I'm sorry, mrs L/N, Y/N seems tired so I have to carry her. I hope you don't mind" Rindou said with a polite smile your mom let him in with carrying you into your bedroom.

Rindou puts you into your bed gently, don't want you to woke up. after that he hears you talking to yourself in your sleep. "R-Rindou.. don't leave me" "oh she's talking to herself" you standing and walk in your sleep. "Y/N!" he holds your hand. "you're so cute when you're half asleep like this.." you're actually woke up. even he talks with a slow voice, you still can hear it when you're sleep. you're bit flustered seeing him in your bedroom as you can't remember what happened. "R-Rindou?" "oh! you're awake!" he still can see you're blushing and he try to explain the things to you. "don't get me wrong, Y/N. you slept in my car after we went to the cafe, I don't want to wake you up since you looks really tired and sleepy, then I carried you to your bedroom." you make a nervous smile "o-oh I see.. thanks and sorry for everything... I'm such a burden" "don't say that. I don't like it when you look down at yourself. we're friends since we were kids, don't need to say such things okay?" "o-okay..." you're still freezing. "alright, see you tommorow Y/N! I'm going now" Rindou waved at you happily. you start coughing. Rindou starts to panic and come sit besides you "are you okay, Y/N?" "y-yes.. don't worry about me.." "if you sick then I'm not letting you get up until I know that you're 100% better again." you're blushed hard. but trying to play it cool. "okay Rindou.. thanks.."

"I love you."

"hm?" "a-ah nothing, really!!" you smacked Rindou's face with a pillow because of how embarrassing it is.

----------------------------------------------------

next chapter will be exciting! I hope you guys will like it^^ (excuse my trash grammar btw)