(6) hurt

Y/N

"morning Y/N" I heard a sleepy voice near me, waking me up "oh it's you,mom. good morning" I said then hug her. she seems sleepy, wait no. she looks like she's sick "mom, why is your face pale?"

"I think I'm sic-" "sick?! we have to go to the hospital now!!" I holds her left hand tightly and heading to the kitchen where my fridge is. I'm looking for medicine in the fridge. I haven't ask mom how she got sick "Y/N, it's okay I'm not that sick-" mom coughed, blood dripping from her mouth. I was panic and scared "mom!! we have to go to the hospital!"

after a few minutes of getting ready, we heading to hospital. mom can't drive since her condition is not good so we take a taxi.

Rindou

I called Y/N this morning but she didn't amswer. I wonder what happened to her. I keep calling hoping she would answer the call.

"hey Rin are you done yet? we have to go now"

"Y/N didn't answer my calls"

"you're more scared of that? we going to fight Roppongi Kyougoku, Rin. that's more important for now"

"but Y/N-"

"it's okay. just leave a message for her 'sorry I'm busy these days. can't go out'. isn't cool? she will never find that we're now gangsters"

"that's not what I meant, Ran. I actually want to tell her something else. also, YOU'RE the only one gangster don't include me in with your mess"

"OUR mess. you agreed to help me fight Roppongi Kyougoku"

"not at all. you lure me in. but, you're my brother of course I would like to help"

"see? you're a gangster too"

"whatever, let's go"

dad isn't home today. he went out with her gold digger bitch. I'm a man myself, but I don't really understand my own father. mom found out that dad have a mistress since me and Ran was a baby.

mom always cry and sometimes dad hit her. one day, mom brave herself to speak out about her husband's mistress. dad was mad about it. really mad. dad hit mom twice- no. more than twice. until she was consciousness.

the last thing I remember is mom was found dead after dad hit her on the head. her head was full of blood.

till now, I miss her so much. I don't get why dad did that. it's his own fault for having a mistress. why my mom should die? he will never feel sorry. he just keep me and Ran alive just because he want us to take his business. hell yeah can't wait for him to die so I'll get the money.

"we're here"

"we gotta fight in this factory? lame"

"wait, who are you guys?" one of the gang asked us. "they are Haitani brothers, right? like our leader said" the other one intercept.

"oi, Ran Haitani" the leader spoke out, point his finger to Ran. "is that your brother?" he then points at me and laugh. what a disgusting face.

"glasses? are you serious? bringing a whole nerd to fight a gang? you guys are lame" the leader said. oh god, I really want to punch his ugly face right now. "nah, he actually not myopic" Ran take off my glasses.

"see? he can fight" Ran.. I swear to god. you shouldn't said that. there's only two of us and Roppongi Kyougoku has more. I know we can't win like this.

"what a good joke Haitani. your brother seems weaker than you. can't wait to get you guys down" the leader said again. his gang member laughing and pointing at us. "alright our leader have decided to fight you guys today. now get ready to get down,  Haita-"

Ran punched one of the gang member's face till it bleeding. the other members react in shock. "Ran!" I shout at Ran.

"what? we have decided to fight Roppongi Kyougoku right? today is the day, Rin. don't let them screw you up."

"Ran..

you're stupid you know?"

Ran let out a chuckle. "if I'm stupid then you are too. we're brothers after all"

"now Ran, should we start now?"

"I already start with this ugly ass person right here. his face is a real mess now. but we should begin this fight politely, let's start back with.. the leader I think?"

Y/N

we already arrived to the hospital for check up. there's so many people waiting their turn to meet the doctor. this gonna be a long time of waiting.

I didn't bring my phone because I was too worry about my mom. I wonder how is Rindou doing right now. I guess he is busy.

5:34 pm

"Y/N, it's not our turn yet?" mom said in a sleepy voice. she seems tired "no yet, maybe after these two girls in front of us"

"shit, shit, shit"

I heard someone cursed on the way to us. wait, it's a familiar voice.

"SHIT!!" "Rin shut your mouth this is hospital"

wait, wait, wait... Ran and Rindou?

"my brother's head is bleeding non stop. it's been almost 15 minutes" Ran said. it seems like Ran doesn't get any scar on him but Rindou does. only on head I see. they have been got into a fight today?

"oh, Y/N" Ran greet me cheerfully. but I'm worried about them both. "Ran, what happened?" I asked Ran as Rin got taken to a room to check up.

"we've got into a fight earlier- I mean today. wait. isn't that a same thing?" Ran looks like his head got hurt or something. he looks confused.

"fight?"

"yeah. we planned it since yesterday"

yesterday? Rindou didn't tell me anything about the fight. "Rindou didn't tell me about that.." Ran nodded "maybe he don't want to scare you. he don't want you to get worried"

"i-is he gonna be okay?"

"of course he will. it's just a normal bleeding. he got worse than that when we was a kid"

"worse?"

"oh Y/N. don't you know that our father was a abuser?"

----------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update! I am busy with school :") anyways, hope you enjoyed and tysm for 200 readers ❤