(2) spending a day together

"wake up honey" "h-huh??" you said with a sleepy voice, your vision still blurry. "I'm going to the supermarket, then to aunty Lisa's house. can you do chores? or do you still feel sick?" your mom ask. ofcourse you have to do the chores since you love your mom so much. she is the most supportive mother in the world. "of course, mom! I would be glad to do the chores" "thank you Y/N- oh, you can invite Rindou to come to help you. at least you're not alone" "sure mom"

---------------

12:AM

Rindou
Y/N, are you sick?

6:AM

Rindou
good morning Y/N !!

Rindou
you still sleeping?

Rindou
I eat pancakes today, I wish I can eat all of these with you.

---------------

aww Rindou.. I feel bad overslept today. I'll try to cheer him up and let him know that I was awake.

---------------

Y/N
good morning Rindou! I'm not sick,
thank you for your care. I'm sorry I overslept... I'm too tired.. but I'm not
sick, okay?

Y/N
hope you enjoyed your pancakes. my mom went to the supermarket just by now. mind to come and help me with my chores?

Rindou
ah, I'm glad you're not sick. sure thing, I can go to your house right now.

---------------

a few minutes later, you heard a knock on your door. "coming!" opened the door, you see Rindou wearing a blue stripes shirt with black jeans. he looks cool to be honest. "Y/N!" he hugged you. "Rindou!" you giggles and he suddenly put down his arms, looking at you in a embarrassment. "come in, you can sit on the couch" you pointed the couch to him. "can I help you with chores?" "if you want, but.. do you really know how to wash plates?" you ask with a teasing tone. "of course I do, miss Y/N" he starts to go to your kitchen sink where dirty plates scattered on it. you try to stop him to wash the plates since you only teased him. "no no no Rindou, I won't let you to do that" "make me" he takes a dishwasher sponge and you take it back from his hand. "I said no" you said, hiding the sponge on your back. Rindou tried to take it but failed as he realize that his face is too close to your chest. he's blushed and move himself a little bit. "fine, we'll do dishes together then."

you starts washing a plate one by one, Rindou does the same too. and finally, you're finished. "hmm.. I really want to cook something. how about you Rindou?" "I would like too, but what should we make?" "hmm..." you starts sliding your phone screen and search for 'simple food to cook' and found a very simple yet delicious spaghetti carbonara. "how about this one?" you showed the recipe to Rindou "let's fucking do this." you took out all of the ingredients and Rindou holding a wooden spatula excited to make the spaghetti. you start to mix sausage, mayo and other ingredients into a bowl and start to mix it. "Y/N, should I  boil the noodles now or later?" Rindou asked. you're way too focused on mixing the carbonara soup. "Y/N." Rindou's hot voice whispering into your right ear. you gasped. "R-Rindou?! you startled me" "oh sorry. you didn't answer my question yet" "..what was it?" he points to the spaghetti noodles "oh! you can boil them now"

5:00 pm, your mom still doesn't come back and it's raining. you starts to worry a little. "oh god it's raining... I wonder is my mom okay" Rindou hugged you from the back to warms you up "can I braid your hair?" "sure.." he starts to braiding your hair on the couch. after 3 minutes you move for little, just for space. "stop moving, I'm almost done!" Rindou said in a happy tone. you just nodded and flustered because he always make you feel special like this. "ta—daaa~ it's looks good on you" he gave you a mirror and you see yourself, him cheering on the back "thank you Rindou. this is a very beautiful braids" "of course it's beautiful! Ran usually wants me to braids his hair too" you let out a small laugh until Rindou said something you really want to hear.

"I think I've fallen in love with you, Y/N."

huh?

"we can't be friends anymore. I will always see you as something else." he starts to get closer to you. he traped you against a wall making you can't move even a little. you really love how he is getting closer to you, whispering those words to your ears. you crave for his love. "the guy who wins your heart will be so lucky. if only he is me." you put your hands on his cheeks. "he is you, silly." Rindou blushed, doesn't know how to respond. a peaceful rain, very good timing to confess to each other specifically. but then, you heard a knock on your door. "..coming" you opened the door and saw your mother with her umbrella covering herself in the rain. "MOM!!" you hugged your mom and she's very glad that you're concerned about her. "is Rindou here with you?" "yes, he helped-" your words got cut by Rindou. "I need to go now, aunty. Ran is looking for me" "oh, Rindou. thank you so much for helping Y/N." "no need." Rindou ran away without an umbrella with him "Rindou! cover yourself!" you shout at him but he couldn't hear you at all as raining sound is louder than your voice. "gosh.. why is he act weird today.." your mom asked. then you remember the thing that happened to to both of you earlier. you blushed hard red like a tomato. "hehe yeah.. weird... let's go mom, I made a very delicious carbonara spaghetti!"

----------------------------------------

thank you for reading✨