Epilogue

2 years later

I smiled as Am's one year old son ran around the back house with his dress pants wrapped around his head.

Am was chasing him, trying to get the pants on his bottom and not on his head. She grabbed his arm finally and softly pulled him to her chest, causing an adorable giggle from the little boy.

Am looked at me a little annoyed but had a bright smile on her face, she pointed to her son and then to my belly, "Something you get to look forward to."

I giggled and rubbed my nonexistent baby bump. I had yet to conceive a child but Chase and I were solemnly attached to the idea of having a little child.

Chase had woken up one morning and ran into Luke who had bags under his eyes and a puke stain on his white shirt. Saying, "They look like balls of fun, but really, they're balls of throw up and shit."

Chase has returned to our room with a disgusted face saying a baby could wait and all we needed to worry about was our upcoming wedding.

"Am? How do I look?" I questioned, as Aminiti lifted her child up into her arms.

Am's eyes began to water as she came to my side and looked into the mirror with me-studying my reflection.

Her voice quivered as she spoke, "Like a real warrior princess."

I smiled to myself at her words, it was exactly something my mother would say to me. But, I knew in my heart that she was fighting to save my dad and me.

"Chase is going to love the view!" Am gushed as I stood to my feet, my wedding outfit finally complete.

My dress hung low on my back, showing my scars from the multiple battles I had fought over the past few years. The dress clung to my curves, adding a but of edge to the wedding theme: Warrior Princess.

My bridesmaid's that consisted of: Aminiti and Cassidy were to wear black strapless dresses.

Hunter and Daniel were our ring boys.

"Just one more thing." Am said grabbing something out of a brown wooden box. She turned back towards with a necklace in hand-my mothers necklace.

The arrow hanging off the necklace hung loosely in the air, the reflection of the sun bouncing off the bronze metal.

"I forgot all about this..." I trailed off, turning around so Am could tie it around my neck.

Am smiled at my reflection, "Your mom told me to do this. So you knew she'd always be there."

I smiled, feeling tears coming on and frantically began fanning my face.

Am giggled, "You ready?"

I nodded my head. I was eager to see my mate.

The bells rang, signaling my arrival and everyone at the ceremony became quiet.

I took a deep breath as I wrapped my arm around Gabriel. He was taking the place of my father tonight.

Gabriel leaned in a whispered in my ear, "Just imagine you father on the other side of you-leading you to your mate."

I nodded, a tear running down my face, "Thank you, so much."

Gabriel nodded with a soft smile.

I then finally looked at Chase. My heart leaped at the sight of him and I nearly choked on air. Every time I looked at him I found myself trying to catch my breath.

He wore a traditional black tux with a red rose tucked in the front pocket. His face was a shock also, his eyes wide and mouth slightly ajar. His dark eyes twinkled at me.

I placed my fingers under my chin and motioned my fingers up. Chase shut his mouth, knowing my intention and beamed at me. I was a foot away from him when Gabriel turned me to face him. He smiled and lifted my veil up, revealing my face clearly to everyone. I could hear Chase intake a breath.

Gabriel took my hand and kissed it softly, "I couldn't imagine what your dad would say at this moment and I'm sure no one would want to hear it,"I laughed at his comment, another tear trailing down my face,"But I know he would say he's very proud of you."

I nodded my head and said a soft "Thank you."

Gabriel nodded and let go of my hand, walking back to sit next to Zachariah who was joined by his other brothers.

I turned to Chase, my knees wobbly and hands shaking. I outstretched my shaky hands, "Help." I mouthed to Chase.

He grinned and took my hands, hoisting me up onto the stage.

We faced each other as the one of the pack ministers began talking.

Chase stared at me for a while then whispered, "You look beautiful."

"As do you." I winked.

Seconds flew by as the preacher spoke and everyone stared on as Chase and I watched each other.

I nearly jumped when he said, "You may now kiss the bride, Alpha."

"Thank goodness." Chase said grabbing my face and crashing his lips to mine.

In that moment I forgot everything and everybody, only seeing Chase's face in my mind.

But, still in the depths of my mind was the reminder that my dad was in danger and needed help. And I was sure I would do it.