002

You and Jun-Ho are on the way to his car.

There is silence between you because you both want to find a solution.

You interrupt the silence and said

"We'd better watch him, I'm sure he lied, if we follow him we might find out where the games are".

"Yes you are right but it could be dangerous for you it's better if I go alone" Jun-Ho said.

You were confused why he said it would be dangerous for you although it would be much more dangerous if he went alone

"Are you crazy you can't go alone, what if something happens to you or you get caught I'll go with you I don't care what you say" you said

Jun-Ho just giggled and you were confused why he was even laughing now.

"Huh?" You said confused

"So you like being around me, don't you?" he smirked at you.

"Stop saying that we should go now" you said.
_________________________

After a long wait in the car, you both saw Gi-Hun Seong leaving his house. This is the chance to follow him.

You see him walking to a nearby bus stop.

"What is he doing at a bus stop at this time there are no more buses?" you asked.

When you said that, a white van drove past you and stopped at the bus stop.

You both see Gi-Hun Seong getting into this van.

And when the van drove off Jun-Ho started the car and drove the van afterwards.
_________________________

You've been driving for a long time, which is why you're already getting a little tired.

"Is it okay if I sleep for a while?" you asked not sure if it would be good or not.

"Sure I'll wake you up if there's anything or if we've already arrived" said Jun-Ho with a little smile on his face.

It was 2 o'clock in the morning and you had already slowly arrived.

Jun-Ho tried to wake you up by putting his hand on your thigh and told you to get up now.

You woke up and Jun-Ho has already parked his car and is now ready for this mission.

"Are you ready?" He asked

"mhm" you said

You both get out of the car and hide so that the people in the van don't see you.

There were many vans that are being loaded onto a ship.

You and Jun-Ho have thought of everything, both of you have loaded your guns.

You also have your knife ready.

Better safe than not.

"Here's a headset so we can stay in touch in case we get separated" you said.

Jun-Ho almost forgot about it and put on his headset.

The two of you are huddled behind a car.

Jun-Ho has already climbed under it but you have no room down there so you have to walk along carefully.

When all the cars were loaded onto the ship, Jun-Ho came to your side again.

He tried to get into the van where Gi-Hun Seong is located.

You went over to another van to avoid getting caught.

You both waited for some sign when all of a sudden a statement came that every player should be controlled.

The doors of the vans were opened and people with red suits and weird masks came out of the van.

It was too late to go inside the van now, so you still hid in the back.

"Jun-Ho is everything okay with you" you whispered over the headphones and hope for an answer.

At the beginning nothing came but then he said

"Yes everything is fine I have now sneaked into the van where Gi-Hun Seong is inside".

The van where you hid in the back was already checked and the masked man came out of the van again

You pull out your knife out and stab him in the back, trying to get him to be quiet somehow.

"Your shift is over" you whispered to him and took the knife out of his back.

You then changed your clothes and threw the body overboard so that no one would find it.

You were glad that you were not caught.

Now you heard strange noises through your headphones you thought something happened to
Jun-Ho and asked what he was doing

No answer.

You walked to the van where he was supposed to be and you saw him throwing a body over the bort.

You were glad he was okay so you went to talk to him.

But already from the side you see two masked men walking towards him.

At the last moment you hid and have warned him.

One mask had a triangle on it and the other had a square.

You thought Jun-Ho would be caught now and that was it for him.

"I got seasick" said Jun-Ho.

"You're not allowed to talk without permission, remember?" said the square.

Now you sneaked up behind the triangle, took the knife again and slit the triangle's throat.

Of course the square noticed this and pulled out his pistol and was ready to shoot at you.

But you were faster and shot at his chest. 

Both were dead and Jun-Ho just stood there frozen.

"Hey help me throw the bodies overboard or we'll get caught again" you said in a low tone.

You have taken the masks off the two. You have now noticed that the symbols on the masks have a meaning, so you keep the masks.

"Why do you keep the masks?"
Jun-Ho asked you.

"They must have some meaning and it'll be maybe useful later" you said

When you got rid of the two bodies you said to him

"Come on we have to go now".
_________________________

Daily reminder that this is a slowburn so don't accept that
Y/n and Jun-Ho are kissing in the few next Chapters

𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: 𝟮𝟵 𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭