009

The Front Man now noticed that you, the VIP and Jun-Ho were missing, and ordered someone to check the VIP room.
_________________________
"Y/n we should leave now before they catch us"

He took your hand and ran out with you to the tunnel where the oxygen bottles are.

Now you both climbed down the stairs to get to the tunnel.

You were already downstairs but
Jun-Ho needed a little until suddenly the front man has seen both of you from above.

Jun-Ho looked up again, but you grabbed him by the arm and dragged him to the oxygen bottles.

"Hurry up, we don't have so much time" you said to him while you gave him an oxygen bottle.

You still had to take off your suit.

Jun-Ho would have flirted again for fun but now you both don't have the time for it.

It's about life and death.

Jun-Ho already had his oxygen bottle on.

You haven't yet, so he helped you as fast as possible.

"Y/n are you really okay with that?" he asked you.

"Yes, that's the only option now" you said.

"And what if we both die here now?" he asked you.

"Well, then we will at least die together" you answered him.

He laughed in response.

"You Idiot" he said.

"Shut up we should go now." you said.

You both now have dived in when the other soldiers and the Front Man went to the tunnel and realized that you are both already gone.

The Front Man has ordered the others to prepare a ship to track you both.

You two have already been on your way to another island.

Jun-Ho also looked back at any time to see if you were fine.

You two have now arrived on the island.

You took off your oxygen bottles and Jun-Ho checked his phone to see if he still has reception.

"Do you have reception here?" He asked.

You looked at your cell phone, but you didn't have a reception either.

You shake your head.

"Ok, we have to go our separate ways, you stay down here and hide and hope for reception and I'll go climb the rock and look for reception"

"Are you crazy? We can't go our separate ways now, what if they come here and catch one?" you said.

"Look Y/n we have no other choice, we have to do that" Jun-Ho said in a sad tone.

He already knows that it was a mistake to get you here.

One of you will die today, and he knows that.

He looked deep into your eyes in the hope that you will answer at all now.

You sighed.

"Okay, that's how we do it".

"Mhm, take care of yourself," he said, when he removed your wet hair from your face and he gives you a kiss on your forehead.

Then he climbed up the rock.

You were shocked and couldn't believe it.

You touched your forehead again when you finally realized it.

He kissed you on the forehead.

You smiled to yourself,

"Idiot, I hate you" you looked at his direction again, but he was already gone, so you made your way to hide somewhere.

You have now found a hiding place and have been trying to call the police all the time but you had too bad reception.

Jun-Ho did exactly the same, but luckily he was able to contact his colleagues and inform them.

But even after a short time he had no more reception.

After a while the front man arrived with 3 soldiers.

When the front man arrived, you could see him shooting both oxygen bottles from your hiding place.

Through this shot, Jun-Ho also finally notices that the front man has arrived.

He goes out from his hiding place and runs further up.

"Find those two and bring them back to me alive" you heard the front man say.

Two soldiers climbed up towards Jun-Ho but one soldier stayed down and continued searching there.

You started to panic because the soldier was slowly walking towards your direction. Luckily, you still had your pocket knife in your pocket.

You prepared yourself again I mean, it's not the first time you killed someone.

You took a step back, but this was really a mistake.

You were heard and the soldier noticed this and ran to your hiding place.

Now he saw you and aimed directly at you.

But you kicked the gun away, took your pocket knife and stabbed through the mask into his eye.

He cried out but you held his mouth so that you would not be heard.

He was lying on the floor and you were now on top of him.

"Be a good boy and let me kill you".

After that, you stabbed him several times in his chest until he was finally dead.

Of course, you threw the body out to sea and put on his suit.

Jun-Ho was now on the run.

The soldiers followed him, you also noticed this and you did your best to arrive in time.

The Front Man then also made his way to Jun-Ho.

Now Jun-Ho had no chance and he was standing on a cliff.

He turned around and pointed the gun to the soldiers.
_________________________
𝗣𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭, 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭