005

You could still hear screams from the players until the screams stopped.

Everyone was still waiting for their command until the doors finally opened and led into the players room.

The soldiers stormed into the room and shot around in the air to show that this game was finally over.

Bodies.

There were bodies everywhere.

The soldiers scanned the bodies and the announcer announced that the players were disqualified.

Jun-Ho and you also entered the room and looked for Jun-Ho's brother.

Maybe he might also have been a victim during the game.

Who knows.

Jun-Ho spotted Gi-Hun Seong and went to him.

"Number 456, is there a man named Hwang In-Ho here?" he asked him

Gi-Hun Seong was confused and said

"We don't know each other's names."

After Gi-Hun Seong said that Jun-Ho left.

You walked to Jun-Ho and asked him if he had found any information about his brother.

"No, i only saw Gi-Hun Seong but he only said that they don't know each others name"

Jun-Ho's voice sounded very sad.

All he wants is to find his brother and go home together.

You felt sorry for him, you wanted to cheer him up but you didn't know how exactly.

Actually Jun-Ho is always the person who cheers you up but now you try to cheer him up and tell him that you two together will find him.

No matter what happens you will always be by his side.
_________________________
"Everyone, it's now time to go to sleep. Good work today." said the Speaker.

After that, the lights went out and Jun-Ho wrote down notes on his phone about what happened today.

A few seconds later he heard a strange cough from the next room (28), he thought nothing of it until he got the idea that it could be Morse code.

He wrote down the Morse code and it said "number 29".

You got another message and saw it came from Jun-Ho

𝗝𝘂𝗻-𝗛𝗼:
"Are you up? I found out something"

𝗬𝗼𝘂:
"I'm up, what is it?"

𝗝𝘂𝗻-𝗛𝗼:
"I think number 28 wants to send me Morse code by coughing. It came out that it means "number 29".

𝗬𝗼𝘂:
"Really? Maybe he is just sick or something like that?"

𝗝𝘂𝗻-𝗛𝗼:
"It could be, but i'm pretty sure that were Morse codes."

𝗬𝗼𝘂:
"We should be careful not to get caught. Now go to sleep or the workers who are watching us will notice that we are still awake."

𝗝𝘂𝗻-𝗛𝗼:
"Okay Good Night :)"

𝗬𝗼𝘂:
"Good Night"

You didn't even notice that you smiled at your phone when he wished you good night.

Now you can fall asleep happily.
_________________________
"Starting roll call. Please wait in front of your door."

All the workers waited outside their doors until the roll call was over.