8

I woke up with a still sleeping Yena on me. She looks really cute while sleeping, especially because she is lying on me.

I let the tip of my fingers roam to her sides that tickles her a bit and she is moving a bit on me.

"Unnie" she whine, rubbing her eyes cutely and then wrap her arms around my neck, her hands are cold.

"Your hands are cold, oh my god. Keep them to yourself" I said with a small smile, really like it to tease her.

But she tease me too and put them underneath my hoodie and put them on my stomach "Yena" I shout and she giggle cutely.

The door open and it revealed Yeji and Ryujin "why are you shouting?" Yeji ask and they look at me and Yena.

"Because this girl that is cuddling up on me just put her ice cold hands on my stomach" I told them and Yena giggle again.

"Yena, there is nothing to giggle about. Come up and downstairs with me and take medicine before it's going to be worse" Ryujin scolded her a little bit and Yena pout, getting up from me and waddle to her older cousin.

"But I don't have medicine here, Unnie.." I hear Yena say.

I stood up too and walk downstairs to know why Yena needs to take medicine for cold hands.

"I have medicine here and with me all the time, so does Yuna. So come now and take your medicine, or I will stuff it into you" Ryujin said, pulling Yena with her.

"Unnie, it's just anemia.." Yena said.

Ryujin sit Yena down on the chair and then grab medicine from the shelf from her "just anemia? Do you want to go to the doctor? Then lets go, then they will call your parents and your ass gonna be red too" Ryujin scold her younger cousin and I sit down too.

Ryujin open the little box and got out one pill and make it into half, getting a glass of water too.

"Unnie, I don't want to.." Yena said and Ryujin shake her head, looking at her.

"I don't care if you want to or not. I told you that I can stuff it into your mouth too if you give me the chance to. Or I will really bring you to the doctor because it's a serious illness, okay? Do you understand, Yena?" Ryujin ask and put the pill in Yena's hand and put the cup of water beside her.

"Yes, Unnie.." she said and take the pill, drinking it down with some water.

Yena look at Ryujin and I just watch them "the next time you will tell me sooner, Yena. Or I call your sister and she keep a eye on you and you will sleep in her room".

Sometimes it don't feel like she is Yena's cousin, more like her older sister and Yuna is their younger sister.

"Or I will sleep in your room and you give me attention, and let me play on your pc and treat me good" Yena said and Ryujin chuckle "that's what you dreaming about, baby. Who says I will allow you?" Ryujin said.

*no one's POV*

You got up and hug Ryujin from the side, looking at her with your cute smile.

"Come on, Unnie. Please?" You ask her with aegyo, showing it to her after a really long time.

"Hm, maybe, Yena. But you won't get cuddles. You will sleep in Lia's room or I will walk you home" Ryujin told you and hug you back.

"Okay, then I will sleep in Yuna's room. She will atleast cuddle me and give me attention" you said.

Lia was a bit sad that you wouldnt sleep in her room, or don't give her any attention now. She was kinda jealous, even if she shouldn't because Ryujin and Yuna are your cousins, while she, she is just your 'friend'.