20

*Yena's POV*

Lia and I woke up just a few minutes ago, but I don't want her to get up now, so she still holds me in her embrace.

"Baby, I really need to get my uniform on and ready for school" she say and I shake my head, going closer to her.

"No, hold me a bit longer" I whine and she sigh a bit out and hold me tighter.

"I don't want to get up too, I really want to keep holding you in my embrace, but I need to go to school, babybear" she say, kissing me all over my face and lay me on my back so she can hover over me.

"I want to show you all the love, all day long, but I don't have the time right now" she mumble against my skin, kissing my jaw and then back to my cheek and forehead.

She stopped to kiss me and look at me "my little baby" she say softly and peck my lips.

"Your little baby also wants to get loved now!" I whine again and she chuckle.

"My baby receive love later when we're at my house" she say and I start to pout just like yesterday.

"Nooo, don't pout again. Oh my, baby, my heart" she say and hold her heart playfully.

I smile and she peck my lips one last time and got up from my bed. She get out of my hoodie that she wore.

She start to wear her shirt, turning a bit around and look at me, closing it.

"You want to say bye to me downstairs or will be a whiny little baby and stay upstairs?" She ask me and I just whine another time "downstairs.." I say.

She get the shorts down and wear her uniform pants, making her way to me and bend down, getting me up and carry me.

I wrap my arms around her and only sigh out. She open the door and walk the stairs gently down.

"We only got out of bed 5mins ago, why are in such a hurry?" I ask her.

She slowly let go of me, so I wrap my legs around her waist more and hug her tightly.

"I walk from your house to school 20mins, and we woke up around 15mins ago. We're awake for 15 mins and I was holding you all the time, so don't whine around, I will pick you up later" she say and I didnt answer.

She get her jacket on, looking at me.

"You can't cling on me the whole time. We will see each other in 5 hours" she whisper in my ear to make me feel a bit better.

"But 5 hours are so long" I whine.

"You're sleepy, so sleep. That's how time went by fast" she say and I only nod my head, going down from her and groan because of the pain.

"Take care, baby" she say, holding me on my sides.

"I'll try my best" I say, looking up at her.

I hug her again, my head on her chest and she wrap her arms around me.

"We will see each other soon, so don't be sad. I love you, sleep well because I know you will sleep. And, take care because your ankle hurts when you walk" she say what makes me smile.

"I will take care and sleep well. I love you too, and tell me if someone is doing trouble and if teacher think that's me, because I clearly won't be there" I say and she nod.

She lean down and peck my lips two times, she walk a bit away from me and get in her shoes, taking her bag. She turn around and open the door.

"See you later, princess" she say, what surprise me but also make my heartbeat beating faster.