15

*Yena's POV*

My parents, auntie and uncle picked me up from school today. Ofcourse my parents saw how Lia kissed me bye as she walked home.

So now I'm just quiet, sitting beside my mom. My parents are glaring at me and I don't know what to do because my auntie and uncle are here too, but not Ryujin Unnie and Yuna.

We got out the car, because we are infront of the house of my uncle and auntie. I didnt talked a single word with any of them.

My uncle open the door, letting me in. I put my bag on the floor, getting out of my shoes.

They bought food before they picked me up, so we gonna eat now, and I'm not even hungry at all.

We sit down on the table, I sit beside my parents as usual and they put the food on the table.

I wait till they start to eat first, and then I do. All of them laugh, it was a bit awkward because it suddenly stopped and I look up, all of them look at me.

"How is school, Yena?" My uncle ask.

"I don't know. Nothing new, uncle" I say.

"Why did the girl kissed you, Yena?" My mom ask, but i didnt answer.

She put her chopsticks on the table and look at me "I'm waiting for an answer" she said.

"Why do you ask?" I ask her, but didnt look at her and get food in my mouth.

"She is a girl"

"And? What's the problem with it" my mom was speechless for a few seconds, looking at me in disbelief.

"She's a gir-" I interrupt her and put my chopsticks down too and look at her.

"I don't care that she is a girl. Its not the first time that we kissed" I say.

My mom slap my face really hard, leaving me shocked.

"You're a shame for this family" my mom say.

"I dont give a fuck about your shit, Eomma. All you can do is hating me for the things I do. All the things I do is just wrong, do you know how I feel about it? Right, you don't know. No one knows, not even Unnie knows about my current state or anything you do to me. I'm leaving" I say, standing up and grab my bag, get into my shoes and open the door.

"You will stay here" my dad shout at me and I start to cry.

"I won't. Its hell living with you. I'm leaving and I hopefully won't see you again" I say and close the door with a slam.

I just went a bit down and to their garden in the back, knowing that my parents will search for me, but not in the garden because they're dumb people.

I put my bag on the bench that we have here and get my phone out, calling Lia. She didnt answer, so I called her a second time, this time she answer.

"Baby?" She ask, and I couldnt hold the sob back.

"I will send you the address, can you come over then? Please, I need you right now.." I ask her.

"Send me, I'll be there as soon as possible, baby" Lia said, she was definitely worried.

"Okay, I love you.." I say "I love you too"

I end the call and send her the address of my uncle and auntie. I just lean back and hug my knees, laying my head on top of them.

After some time, I feel someone sitting down beside me, so I open my eyes and see Lia, she was smiling a little bit.

"Come here, baby" she open her arms and I crawl on her lap, she immediately wrap her arms around me.