moving forward

^^ I just wanted to^^

Third Person’s POV

3 months after Steve and Sadie went back in time to return the stones and also live out their lives.

Bella has been using her machine gun that Sadie got her and was at a shooting range that she set up at her house in her backyard.

She's been working for SHIELD, trying to move forward in her life without her best friend beside her cheering her on.

Bella was so deep in thought that she didn't notice her father and Sam walk into where she was. As her back was towards them, Bucky had a smile on his face.

Bella ran out of ammo, and groaned, still not noticing that her father and Sam were behind her.

"Great. Time to go and take Dad's." Bucky laughs a little and that causes Bella to turn around and she is slightly shocked to see the two men standing there.

"Hey losers party of two how ya doing?" Bella says as she straps her gun on her back with a swift move of her hand.

"You are mean." Sam says and Bella rolls her eyes, as does her father.

"I need more ammo." Bella says walking away from Sam, and he has a look on his face.

Sam also notices that Bucky is closely behind his daughter following her. Probably going to hide his guns from her. Outside of Bella being his prized possession his guns came in second place in the ranking.

"You two are just going to leave me like that?" Sam says with disbelief, and Bella has a smirk on her face.

"Yup." Bucky and Bella replied back to the black man, who started walking towards them. They both have a smirk on their faces.

Bella's phone went off but this confused the girl as no one called her but SHIELD.

Bella answers it as she tosses her gun to her father and he puts it back into its case.

"I was busy!" Bella says to Felicity Fury on the other line of the phone. 

"We need you to come to the compound." Felicity told Bella and she turned to her father, and rolled her eyes and he smiled in amusement at this whole thing.

"Why?" Bella questions as to why she needs to come to the compound, at this moment. 

"Don't question Barnes and get your ass over here!" Nick Fury told Bella and she hung up her phone, with a groan.

Bella gets her keys and has a pout on her face which makes the father smile at his daughter.

"What did they want?" Bucky asks his daughter and she makes a face.

"You're asking someone who doesn't have an attention span." Bella says and Bucky couldn't disagree with her. Even back in the 40s she never had an attention span. On the count that she was five years old when Bucky left her and she didn’t get to see her father again until like 10 years later.

She never had an attention span even back in the 40s, she didn't have an attention span. Even now she doesn’t have one.