"i could never resent you"

Third Person's POV 

Bella was making breakfast which consisted of Eggo Waffles. One because Bella doesn't have a waffle maker, and two she woke up because she got hangry.

Which was fine for the father, he didn't care. The two were just talking, still trying to avoid the topic of Marissa. They were pretty much talking about what happened last night, and Bucky kept asking questions about Quinn.

Bucky kind of heard his younger self (in the forties), in Quinn. Bella gave him answers, as much as she could, by what she knows that Quin has said.

She also told him about Quinn's mom after his father got murdered, by a hit and run incident a couple of years ago. How his mother is struggling with five kids that the father left behind.

Bucky felt bad about this as no parent or even if there's one should be struggling to take care of five kids. Bucky can barely keep track of Bella, and she's his only child.

Bella takes another bite out of her waffle, which has little chocolate chips in the batter.

"Why do they never put enough chocolate chips in it?" Bella complained about her waffle lacking chocolate chips. Bucky smiles amused at this and takes another bite out of his.

"Maybe because they don't want that much chocolate chips in the waffles." Bucky says trying to explain to Bella and the daughter rolls her eyes a little at her father. 

Bella starts mocking her father and she laughs seeing his look as he's playfully glaring at her. Which makes the daughter laugh more, and the father takes another bite out of his waffle.

The daughter looks down at her waffle with a large grin on her face, as she takes another bite out of her own waffle.

There was one last piece of Bucky's waffle left and she stole it before her father could have the chance. The noticed when she put the fork in her mouth and he looked at her. The father just shook his head at her, and the daughter giggled. 

"Food thief." Bucky grumbled under his breath and Bella smiles mischievously at her father.

"Where would the fun in that be if I wasn't? Huh? Thought so." Bella says and Bucky rolls his eyes at his daughter. 

"I would've enjoyed the last piece of my waffle, if you hadn't eaten it." Bucky says to his daughter and she continues to smile mischievously. 

The father grabs both of their plates and puts them in the sink, and the daughter takes off running, as she runs faster than her father because she has super speed. 

The father dashes out of the house, and finds that Bella is nowhere to be found. Bella smiles as her father doesn't see where she's hiding.

"Bella!!! Come out, come out wherever you are!!!!" Bucky yells and he still doesn't see Bella. The daughter takes this advantage to use her powers; she creates a big snow ball with her weather powers, and once it's the size that she wants, she throws it at her father. 

“Ha!” Bella yelled and started cheering a little at her amazing shot.

The father falls down onto the ground and the daughter laughs from her spot where she was hiding. The father groans as he gets up and brushes the snow off him.