"I'd like that."

Third Person's POV 

The three of them got on the quinjet, and they flew to Wakanda, to meet with Shuri. Bucky and Sam haven't told Bella what they were going to do. To say that she was mad at the two of them were an understatement. 

She kept on asking and both of them didn't provide her with an answer. After a while of trying to ask, Bella gave up asking, and she sat in a dark corner reading her journal. Especially the one's about her mother Marissa. Which wasn't any luck, she huffed as she doesn't still remember her mother.

How hard is it to try and remember one damn person? Apparently very hard for the young girl, which she doesn't like whatsoever.

"We're almost there." Sam says from the cockpit as he was flying the quinjet. Bella didn't look up from her journal, and said sarcastically. "Yippy." 

The two men shared a look, and Bucky turned to face his daughter with a sad look on his face.

"Why are you sitting in the corner of the Bell?" Bucky asked Bella and ignored her father's question. Which made him stand up from his seat and walk towards her. He sat down beside her, and she was so focused that she didn't notice that he was there.

"Huh." Bella says and Bucky carefully took the journal from Bella, much to her dismay. She pouted as he put it beside him on the other side. She wasn't done reading that, and she wanted it back.

She tried reaching for it, and he had a strong grip on it from his metal arm. He wouldn't budge, because he wanted an answer to her question, and he didn't receive it the first time. She pouted when he didn't give it back to her.

"Why are you sitting in the corner?" Bucky asked his question again that was unanswered the first time he asked. Bella slightly rolled her eyes at her father.

"Because the corner isn't asking questions." Bella grumbles to her father and he gives her a look and he sighed a little.

"It's going to be okay. I won't leave you okay baby girl." Bucky says reassuring her and she leaned her head on his flesh arm and he wrapped it around her small shoulder. 

Bella doesn't say anything but just nods in response, and Bucky kisses her head. The small girl smiles a little and that makes him smile back at her.

At least I got her to smile at least for now. He thought in his head.

"We should stand because I think we're here." Bucky says and he helps Bella to her feet and hands her back her journal, and she smiles and she grabs it and brings it close to her chest.

Sam landed the quinjet, and he opened the back door of the jet, and the three of them walked out. That's when Bella recognizes the place as Wakanda. She tilts her head confused, and turns to her father and Sam.

"Why are we back in Wakanda?" Bella asks and the two men share a smile before looking back at the girl.

“Because.” Sam simply said and the younger Barnes grew confused by the second, that’s the second time that her answer wasn’t answered the first time.

“Well if it isn’t my favorite two Barnes’.” A voice says catching the threesome’s attention, and they turn around to be seen by Shuri.