Brokeback Mountain

Apollo Cruz Age:19

Apollo Cruz
Age:19

Mateo GomezAge: 17

Mateo Gomez
Age: 17

_________________________________________________________
Apollo POV
I just got off the phone with Marianna she just broke up with me and she admitted to cheating. So I get ready to go to work and I call Mateo to ask where we meeting at he says the mountains. I hope in my truck to go to the mountains.

I get there I see Mateo and he is looking fine with sweat glistening off his head. I snap out my thoughts and get out the truck to greet him.
"Wassup Mateo"I say

"Hey Apollo how are you "Mateo says

"Bad got cheated on how about you"I say

"Awe man you'll be fine and I'm pretty good today" he says

We start walking towards the ranch and continue small talk and he tells me how he was raised on the farm and I tell him about where I'm from and we talk until we reach the ranch.

We get our horses and start riding to Bob he has the sheep this was a overnight trip since he lives in North Carolina and we're in Tennessee.
_____________________________________________________________________
Mateo POV
While on the horse we get deeper in the wood and my horse starts going to fast all of a sudden I fall off my horse directly into some mud.
Apollo gets off his horse and helps me as I get back on my horse and try to find a rest stop to shower in. We arrive at a rest stop ,and I get in the rest stop and undress and start to shower and I start jerking off thinking about Apollo.
"Apollo" I moan as I think about him fucking me. I have had a crush on him since we first met last month. I jerk off faster as I think about his body and his sexy ass smile.
I hear someone open the bathroom and stop just as I'm about to nut then someone opens the curtain...
Apollo stands there with his mouth open as I nut when I see him.
____________________________________________________________________
Apollo POV
I  hear some weird noises from the restroom so I got in there and as soon as I'm in there I hear someone moan my name I pull the curtain back to see Mateo nutting hard we make eye contact ,and I lick my lips and his face goes red.
I move out the way as he steps out the shower and wraps his towel around himself I say.

"Why you getting all nervous fa"

His faces turns bright red as he says "I-I don't know what you're talking about" Mateo says

I pull him by his towel towards me and I kiss him passionately we fight for dominance and I win. I grab his ass and he moans opening his mouth allowing our tongues to explore each other's mouth.
I pick him up and bring his over to the counter and sip him on the counter and I start kissing his neck while starting to take my shirt off as he moans my name as I leave hickeys all over his neck.
I take off my clothes and I say " Get on your knees for me baby" he gets on his knees and looks up with me with his big green eyes "open wide for daddy baby" I say as he opens his mouth as I guide myself down his throat slowly as I try to contain my groans as my tip hits the back of his throat and he gags.
Grab him by the throat and kiss him passionately as I bend him over the counter I look at him for consent he nods eagerly.
______________________________________________________________________
Mateo POV
I nod eagerly he then smacks my ass I moan as he then opens my ass cheeks and licks my entrance before sticking his tongue in. I reach back and grab his head ,I bite my lip drawing blood as I try to conceal my moans he smacks my ass again leaving a hand mark I moan loudly he then stick a finger on slowly. I clench around him.
"Open up for me baby" he says while licking and fingering me fast I moan as he adds another finger. He gets up and says " you ready for this dick raw" I say "yes daddy hurry" he spits in his hand and jerks himself off as he slowly enters me. He then rams the rest of his 12 inch dick in me I grab the counter in pain.
He ask if he stayed still for a minute before asking if he can move I moan yes and he starts off with slow deep stroke but turn into fast and quick strokes" look at you, you fucking slut" he says while fucking me fast I try to put my hands back to slow him down he grabs them and holds them behind my back as he fucks me faster. I nut on the floor hard, he then says "who said you can nut you slut now you gone ride my shit till I get my nut."
He sits on the bench I walk over and sit on his lap as we're kissing I lift myself up and enter his dick on my entrance as I slowly sit on his dick I throw my head back and let out a loud moan. He grabs my hips and starts bouncing me up and down I start kissing him while moaning in his mouth.
He smacks my ass them starts thrusting up in me groaning " yo shit so tight look at you" I moan and look at him "what's my name" he says I guess I didn't answer fast enough he smacks my ass and thrust in me faster "I said what's my name lil baby" he says while groaning. "D-Daddy I say while moaning his thirst start getting sloppy then he says "I'm about to nut" we say together as we nut in unison.
We get cleaned up in the shower the start heading back to the horses.