Babysitter

Alexander Howard Age: 19

Alexander Howard
Age: 19

Alexander Howard Age: 19

Xavier Young
Age: 23

______________________________________________
Xavier's POV
"Thank you once again Xavier for watching my son"she says
"No problem Mrs. Howard where is your son"I say
"Gimme a second,ALEX COME DOWN HERE"she yell for her son. I'm supposed to be watching this boy she has yet to tell me how old he is ,so I just guessed he was a younger boy. A boy who looks around 18 or 19 comes stumping down the stairs.
Me and him made eye contact and he came down and walked over to me.
"This is Alexander the one you will be watching for tonight. He decided to get suspended from school and we couldn't cancel our trip so we hired you"
"Im Xavier" I put my hand out to shake his he looked at my hand and walked off.
"Please excuse him"she says
"We'll be back in 3 days we left some money on the kitchen counter call us if you need anything"she says as she's walking out the door. I walk into the living room and take my blunt out my bag to start smoking  my blunt, then I hear Alex coming down the stairs and heading to the kitchen I ask him "you smoke lil bro?" He looks at me before saying "yea sometimes" he walks over to me and sits on the couch next me as I light the blunt and hit it. I pass him the blunt he take a long hit then passes it back to me as he gets up and walks back into his room.

2 hours later.....
I hear a knock at the door guessing it's the pizza ,I answer the door giving him the money and taking the pizza. I go upstairs to find Alex room and tell him I got the pizza. I knock in the door and say "Alex I got some pizza downstairs if you want some."
He opens the door and walks down the stairs behind me. We sit at the table in awkward silence as we eat the pizza "so bro why you get suspended" I ask him "ummm I got caught smoking in the bathroom and my school strict so they suspended me for 3 days." I nod my head. I look at him before saying "wanna watch a movie or sum" he nods his head yes we both get up and walk over into the living room.
I sit down and turn on the TV and open hbo max. I give him the remote to so he can pick the movie. He turns on a random movie.
After a couple minutes into the movie I started rolling another blunt. I lit the up as soon as I hit it Alex looks over at me. I hit the blunt a couple times before passing it to him while my high was setting in.

The blunt was soon gone Alex dumped it in the ashtray on the table then looked over to me with his low hooded red eyes. I suddenly felt the blood rush to my dick when he started staring at me he started moving in so close to my face I could smell the weed off of him as I grab his neck and kiss him. The kiss started off slow but then slowly progressed into something more intense. I grabbed his ass and pulled him into my lap. He moved  against my dick which caused me to open my mouth and let out a groan allowing him to stick his tongue in my mouth.
We fought for dominance before I won. We pulled away and looked at each for a minute then I pull off my shirt and carried him up to his room. "Second door on the left" he says while kissing my neck.
I opend the door and threw him on the bed. I started taking off my pants and boxers while he's doing the same."turn over ass up face down baby".......