My girlfriend brother

Kane Micheal Age: 18

Kane Micheal
Age: 18

Kane Micheal Age: 18

Daniel Truman
Age:17

__________________________________
Daniel Pov
I'm sitting in my room when I see my phone ringing so I pick it up and it's my girlfriend Aaliyah asking if I wanna come over so I say "Yea i'm on the way".
I take the quick 10 minute drive over and I walk up to the door and know.
She answers the door looking and tells me come in.
I come in and sit down on the living room couch she sits beside me and tells me to turn on a movie .
I turn on Friday and we sit there and watch the movie.
Suddenly her brother Kane comes down the stairs and we make eye contact.
For a little background me and her brother use to be really close until i started dating his sister then he distanced himself and since then we haven't really spoken to each other.
He walks into the kitchen grabs a drink then heads back upstairs.
I watch his ass  jiggles while he goes up the stairs.
After about a hour into the movie I tell her excuse me while I go to the bathroom.
After I finish pissing I wash my hands and while I'm doing that Kane walks into the bathroom and shuts the door while locking it.
Before I could say anything he grabs my neck and kisses me.
I immediately kiss back then he grabs my ass with his large hands.
I moan a little allowing him to enter his tongue into my mouth.
Suddenly I felt guilty so I pushed him off me
"What the fuck Kane you know I'm with Aaliyah. Why are you doing this?" I say looking at him crazy.
"You know you liked it Danny come up to my room Liyah sleep." He says nonchalantly.
So I then do the dumbest shit and follow him up to his room.
When we get up there he pushes me on the bed and kisses me hard like he's been waiting to do it.
He kisses down my jaw to my neck.
I bite my lip trying not to moan at the feeling.
He suddenly lifts his head up and takes off his shirt and shorts.
Then I sit up and start doing the same.
I pull his boxers down as he stares down at me biting his lips eyes full with lust.
I grab his dick licking from the balls to the tip.
I swirl my tongue around the tip before taking his full length into my mouth.
He then grabs the back of my head and starts throat fucking me.
I gag and moan while holding onto his thighs.
He roughly fucks my throat and looks down at me then says "You like that don't you slut".
He grabs the back of my neck and brings me up to eye level then kissing me again .
After the kiss he turns me around and bends me over.
He then spits in my whole before sticking a finger in me.
I buck forward and grab the sheets.
As soon as i start to loosen up he adds another finger and starts jabbing my spot.
I start to moan loudly he slaps my ass and says
" Shut the fuck up. You wanna get caught don't you".
I bite my lip and quiet my moans. He then takes fingers out and then lines himself up with my hole.
He slowly pushes himself in and grabs my hips so I don't run.
I slowly hiss as his large shaft enters me. He then slams the whole thing in. I moan loudly so he then puts his hand over my mouth.
He starts to give me deep slow strokes then my eyes start to role in the back of my head because he's hitting my g spot.
As soon as i get looser and start moaning more he starts to quicken the pace.
I reach my hand back to push his hips back. He grabs both my hands and pining them behind my back and pounding me into the bed.
The headboard starts hitting the wall hard.
It wasn't too long before my eyes rolled into the back of my head and all I saw was white before I came all over his cover.
He then continues to pound me until I feel his warm seed being entered into me.
He flips me over and kisses me before going to the bathroom and comes back with a rag to wipe me down.
We get our clothes back on and I limp downstairs to see his sister still sleep on the couch.
I grab my phone and keys and leave .