The Sun, the Moon, The Truth

His breath comes in shallow puffs as he makes his way over to the same barn that seems to be a favorite for "memorable moment." Dean wasn't sure what it was about this certain place that sent chills down his spine, but whatever it was, it didn't serve to silent his nerves bubbling up in his stomach. It took him the whole entire day and close to the full night to decide whether or not he would take up the mans offer. Even when he seemed to have found a decision, he would quickly revert back to another one, not completely sure of which life altering resolution to choose from. In the end, it was only when he seen the way Cas looked when he was sleeping to make up his mind for good. The way the angel would softly smile, brilliant blue eyes shifting back and forth underneath his eyelids was enough to make him realize why he wanted to save himself in the first place. It was all because of the one person, besides his own brother, that actually put his faith into him without a seconds hesitation.  His father didn't even trust him up until they day he took his last breath and hit the dirt. If Cas believed in him then he had to take the extra leap and believe in himself for once. At this point, that was all he had.

With a deep breath, he walked inside the barn, rubbing his hands together as a small breeze caresses his slender cheek. That was one of the things Dean would miss the most in this world. The simplicity of everything before the hunting, the monsters and the pain. When it was him and his brother against his father. He would give anything to rewind time and go back to when he was small and he still had a pinch of innocence inside his small mind. Yet Dean was never one to get what he wanted so he ended up settling with the inevitable. After all, he was going to die sooner or later. Leaving this world when the two people he loved most were safe was all he had ever wanted. 

His eyes scanned around the room, lingering at certain crevices of the barn, taking a chance to really absorb his surroundings. There was what looked like a devils trap in the middle but circled around it was a veil of angel fire, ready to be lit up at any second. At each point of the star, there was stationed black candles, glinting off of a light source that Dean didn't notice until now. The barn itself was pitch black except for a lone light hanging from above, swaying with the breeze from the door being opened. Yet, suddenly, the doors slam shut and the light is extinguished making him draw out his knife he brought just in case this proved to be a shame of some sort. Small laughs were heard from behind him and he turned around to see the same man standing with a strange kind of blade in his hand.

"Dean Winchester scared by a little bit of wind? Now that is a sight to see."

He rolls his eyes and takes a seat on a bundle of hay situated against the wall of the barn.

"Are we really going to do this whole thing again where you talk to me and I pretend like I care? Because I think we should just cut through all the bullshit and get right to it."

The man raises his eyebrows up and purses his lips, shifting his feet back and forth.

"So eager to die Dean?"

He shrugs his shoulders and muses with a coin he fishes out of his pocket, flipping it up into the air a few times.

He tilts his head to the side and silently shaking it, a ghost of a smile creeping up his face.

"No.No. I know exactly why you want to get into this so quickly. You are afraid that someone is going to stop you. That someone is going to bust through the door, any minute and convince you to change your mind. You may think that since I am a monster I don't comprehend emotions but creatures like me can sense feelings. You, my friend, are afraid, You are practically bathing in it so much that you reek. Honestly I would have hoped you would be a bit more considerate seeing that I am helping you with your little problem here."