6

Ryuuko was fixing her apron when she noticed the sad look on her brother's face. Kotarou was holding his little long sleeved shirt, looking at the tiger printed on it.

"What's wrong? Did you dirty your clothes, Kotarou?" She asked.

"They don't look dirty, though." She thought to herself.

She was holding her brother when Karin told her what happened.

"It's Taka's fauwt that Kotawou-chan is sad! He cawed him wame 'cause he's never seen a weal tigew befowe!!" She said while pointing her little finger to Taka.

Taka defended himself and said, "What? I just towd the twuth. It's not my fault!"

Bonk!!!

"It is..." It was Taka's older brother who punched his head

And just like that, Taka's crying voice was heard so loud.

Ryuuko also panicked for a bit. She really can't stand little kids crying.

Taka turned to his and said, "You always pick on me! You hate me, don't you?!!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" His older brother asked.

"Yes, Taka-kun. Of course he doesn't—" Ryuuko was cut off.

"It's not really like or hate when it comes to you," Kamitani said with a nonchalant face.

"Not like or hate... Not like... Hate!!!" Was on Taka's mind.

He wailed so loudly before saying, "I hate you too, aniki!!!"

"Taka-kun!"

Yet another chaos was born. Taka ran to Usaida who suddenly woke up with his stomach bumped by the little kid. Ryuuko was shaking Kamitani back and forth while lecturing him.

Kamitani then stopped the girl from shaking him and said, "It's not a matter of like or hate when it comes to little brothers, right?"

Ryuuko blinked to what he said and replied, "A little kid like him isn't going to understand what that means..."

"It doesn't matter if he understands, right"

"Huh?"

Kamitani stood up and picked up his littler brother by the back of his shirt, "He's making a racket so we'll head back early today. See you tomorrow, Kashima."

His little brother, Taka still had some snot. A lot of snot, seriously.

On the way outside, Taka was just throwing a fit and was yelling to put him down.

Ryuuko just looked at their backs—or Kamitani's back and Taka's little butt.

"Will they be alright?" She thought.

She shifted her gaze to Kotarou who was still looking at a picture book. She called his name and said, "How about you and I go to the zoo together on the weekend?"

Kotarou nodded his head with a cute little blush.

Ryuuko was thinking about how much would she spend for the entry fee when the other kids also yelled at her.

"I wiwl go with you to see the giwaffes!"

"I wanna see the zebwas!"

"I-I wanna see horses..."

"Baboo!"

"Huh? But you guys will be spending the weekend with your mothers..."

Usaida put his arm around the girl's shoulder and said, "I understand that you really love your cute little brother, but it's not fair to favor him. We'll all go together!"