7

Their middle school year ended and their graduation was also over.

They have their school vacation going.

However...

"Ugh... So heavy..."

Ryuuko woke up with Kotarou lying on her, using her like a bed.

She tried getting him off of her but the chairwoman suddenly barged in.

"It's your day off so don't just sleep in. Hurry up and come down stairs!!!"

Thud!

Ryuuko fell off the bed with her brother still holding on her chest.

"I-I'm sorry... We'll get up right away," she said while trying to stand.

The chairwoman jus looked at her.

Ryuuko tried standing up but she keeps falling with Kotarou latched on her shirt.

"S-sorry... Kotarou..." She said while trying to get up.

Saikawa was lookinh when he suddenly said, "Congratulations, Ryuuko-sama. Although your voice does not fit to your gender, your voice has changed."

The old lady suddenly smacked him with her cane.

"That's impossible. Are you an idiot?"

"I apologize, it was a joke."

"S-saikawa-san..." Ryuuko thought while watching them.

The old lady instructed Saikawa to get a thermometer, "Get a thermometer! If her fever is high, then take her to a doctor!

"Understood."

Ryuuko suddenly butted in and said, "I'm fine! I can just sleep it off—"

"Sick people should pipe down and do what they're told!!!" The old lady said.

She suddenly took Kotarou from his sister by the collar of his cute pajamas. The chairwoman said, "You come with me, Kotarou."

He realized that he will be separated from his onee-chan, so his face became dark.

The old lady saw this and said, "If you catch a virus, then it will be twice as troublesome. You're not allowed in this room until Ryuuko's cold goes away!"

Kotarou's whole body was sticking flatly on the closed door of his and Ryuuko's room. He was just looking at it, wanting to come inside.

"Don't just stick there. Hurry up and follow me!"

The cute little toddler looked at the chairwoman with confusion.

"We have to get ready to look after him. If you want your sister to get better quickly, then help me!!"

He quickly followed the lady, wanting to make his onee-chan better.

Inside the bedroom, Ryuuko tried standing up even though her body felt so heavy because of the fever.

"My... Body feels so sluggish... So heavy..." She thought to herself.

"The hidays only just started and I'm already causing troubles for obaa-san... This fever sucks..."

She's already half succeeding at getting on the bed.

"I'll just go to sleep to get better as quickly as I can..."

She succeeded at getting on the bed. Her eyelids were already falling.

"Huh... This is the first time that I slept alone in this room..." She suddenly realized it when she got on the bed.