The Singer

//Not Scifi or Fantasy and comes with a scenario\\

Preferable Scenario (Can be bent)| In a lack of desperation, you agree to your manger's suggestion of being involved in a stunt to fake date someone, another celebrity. Unfortunately that someone is Briar Rose, Someone your Oc dislikes even though the two of them have never met before. You hate the mainstream pop music she sings and you believe that her personality is completely fake. Unbeknownst to you, Her generic pop star persona was a requirement of a contract she signed when she was first beginning her career as a singer. That contract has finally ended and she is desperate to distance herself from her old persona and create the type of music she really loves. What better way to do that then start a dating stunt?
•Requirements: Must be a celebrity, Older then 21

Full Name| Breanne Ronnie Valentine
Pronounced| Bree-An
Nicknames| Bree, Ane, Ju-Ju, Val, Rose, Ron, Ron-Ron
Stage Name| Briar Rose
Mental Age| •(At time of contract) She acts very naive yet mature almost acting like a cutesy popstar. Usually along the lines of a popular high school student.
• (After Contract) She finally acts like herself which isn't naive and cutesy. She's confident and cunning really acting like her own age.
Actual Age| 22
Birthday| June 2nd
Gender| Cis Female
Pronouns| She/Her
Sexuality| Bisexual
(Closeted at time of contract)
Species| Human, duh
Occupation| She's a singer, songwriter, and musician. At the time of her contract she was a very popular pop singer but once it ended she persuaded the music she loved which was Alternative Rock.

Face Claim/Looks| Miss.Sugar.Peach
During Contract

PeachDuring Contract

After Contract

Body Type| Skinny and Athletic as she's always dancing and working out

Skin Tone| She use to be a fair tone but as time went on she became more pale
Nationality| British-American
Voice| She speaks with a light British accent as she's use to being around American speakers so her accents lessened. Cultured and during her contract she spoke higher pitched then she actually was but after she speaks her normal tone.
Height| 5'5"
Weight| 131 lbs
Hair Color| Her natural hair color is a dark reddish brown but during her contract she dyed it blonde and it looks almost natural so everyone believes that's her natural color, after her contract she dyed her hair shades of pink, red, and orange.
Eye Color| Hazel, Green-Brown
Eyesight| Good, She wears glasses for fashion only
Birthmarks| Has freckles covering her cheeks and nose and across her shoulders. She embraces them rather then cover them up though, she's tired of covering up.
Scars| Has an old scar across her left hand from an accident involving a drunk
Piercings| Has the right side of her nose pierced along with both her ears
Tattoos| Has one across her right arm, she hid it with makeup during her contract as it was forbidden to have tattoos but she got it anyway.