oh loverboy.

hi, my names namjoon,I'm a male, 17 and I live a pretty normal life actually, i have friends that are always there for me, a boyfriend whos loving, and a father who makes me feel important at all cost, my life is perfect, a little too perfect in my perspective.

"its that attention seeking brat again, cant believe he still goes to this school" i have pretty good ears so i know what these people are whispering about, i insult them in the most easiest way as possible. pulling out the middle finger card. ofcourse they get pissed at me but who tf cares? they lack on getting their  ass fucked i cant.

"hey joon, whats up?" heres taehyung, my boyfriend. we had been dating for 2 years and honestly, im not complaining. i (don't) love him. 

The bell rings, students started to walk in their classes, Slowly emptying the was filled hallway.

"Uhm yeah, I have to meet up with yoongi in the science room" Taehyung pulls out his phone as he waved goodbye to Namjoon.

"Yeah sure, whatever the hell you say" I specifically don't hate him, but I still don't love him, honestly. "hey Joon let's go, chemistry is about to start, we have a presentation to present right? Let's goo" jimin says, dragging the o.

Namjoon nodded and smiles, He closed his locker going with jimin in the chemistry room.

Alot of people greets him cause, he's. Namjoon. He greets them back immediately going to his seat which is in the middle, Jimin sits beside him.

"so, I finished our project last night, Thanks for your tip that I actually came with a good-" jimin keeps talking about the chemistry project, Namjoon didn't listen cause he already knows what he's gonna say.

The teacher soon came in the classroom and students greets him. A pair of boring ass lessons came, Namjoon doesn't need lessons, he memorized the whole encyclopedia.

(a few hours after chemistry class)

"joon, im going home early, you can go home with tae if you want, hoseok and i has some plans" jimin said as he blew a kiss while leaving. namjoon nodded, he knows that tae is probably getting a blowjob to some random chick he met. he sighed and just went to the school parking lot and drives himself home. 

he opened the doors and was greeted by the maids. "good evening namjoon" namjoon smiles at them and immediately going upstairs to his bedroom, he ordered the maids to call him by namjoon except with 'young master' or some more cringe nn, honestly, he didnt ask for this lifestyle, he wanted to be a normal person like everyone else, but. his parents said no.

he opened his bedroom door, dropping his books on the side and immediately lays on the bed, ruining his hair.

why's life so boring, god must have hated me and even made me exist actually.

he stayed there for 5 minutes until he got bored and decided to go to his desk, which is infront of the window  he usually likes to open his window and some fresh air, but its raining right now and he thinks a rain selfie would look aesthetic for instagram, gotta feed those followers yk.

he was about to open the window until he saw a note outside of it, "how the fuck"  

" I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."

- <3

"man, this is creepy wth" namjoon says grabbing the note from the window, he reads it and was creeped out but still blushed.

WHY THE FUCK DID I BLUSH THIS IS SO OLD FASHIONED AAAAA

"FUCK YOU" He said throwing the paper in the trashcan and immediately going to his bed to think. "i havent blushed this hard since the time i first found taehyung. this is so cringey omg" 

some people would find this creepy, actually i should find this creepy myself cause everybody trynna get that ass but i gladly said no<3. he lays there thinking for about 30 minutes until he grabbed the note again and looked at it intensely.  "who even is this?'

-

Im bored